Saniya Chong delivers a future recruit | The Boneyard

Saniya Chong delivers a future recruit

Reaction Score
Oh what a good news. Congrats to Saniya's baby.

Saniya Chong baby.png

Reaction Score
Gorgeous pictures! So happy for her and her family! When can Geno start recruiting her?!!! :p
Gorgeous baby and mom. Looks like her hair is in a bun already. Positive news for UConn fans if Geno recruits her. That means he’ll still be coaching when he is 85.

Reaction Score
I was just thinking about Saniya 2 days ago, and wondering if she is still playing roundball. Unbelievable how manifestation works. In a mere 48 hours I find that the answer is yes, evidenced by the fact that we have photographic proof that shortly after childbirth she is forcing herself to do bicep curls and forearm lifts to get back into shape. Best wishes to Saniya, family, and her teammates. :)

Reaction Score
I was just thinking about Saniya 2 days ago, and wondering if she is still playing roundball. Unbelievable how manifestation works. In a mere 48 hours I find that the answer is yes, evidenced by the fact that we have photographic proof that shortly after childbirth she is forcing herself to do bicep curls and forearm lifts to get back into shape. Best wishes to Saniya, family, and her teammates. :)
Where and which team Saniya is playing now? Is she in China now?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Hey Java, while you’re in a zone, think about (manifest) ALL of our girls returning completely healthy and injury free next week. Do that, and I’ll nominate you for Badass of the week. Thanks. :cool:

Reaction Score
Hey Java, while you’re in a zone, think about (manifest) ALL of our girls returning completely healthy and injury free next week. Do that, and I’ll nominate you for Badass of the week. Thanks. :cool:
I'm already working on it. ;)

Reaction Score
No, I think Carla Berube already has a contract with mom Saniya.
Shea probably has the inside track. After all she was Saniya's position coach. Loved Saniya's game from her high school days at Ossining through her stint in the W. Just a great person. So happy for her, her partner and their beautiful little daughter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom