Samuelson vs Samuelson its possible | The Boneyard

Samuelson vs Samuelson its possible

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Would be made for TV. That could be the Final game of the season.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Jon will be wearing a Cardinal shirt and a Husky cap ... or the reverse.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Lou's phone rings at 11:30 PM: "Katie Lou." "Hey, Dad, what's up?" "Are you alone Katie Lou?" "What is this, bed check. You woke me up Dad." "Katie Lou." "Dad what's wrong, you're scaring me now." "No, no, nothing bad. I just want to say something to you and not discuss it or have you react to it, okay." "Weird Dad." "Okay, so I'm going to say it hang up." "Swell." " Karlie has just this last chance and you already have one." CLICK.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I for one would not like to see this happen, especially since it's Karlie's senior year.

Reaction Score
If the Samuelson music is the food of basketball love, then play on, ladies, play on....:):):)

Reaction Score
If the Samuelson music is the food of basketball love, then play on, ladies, play on....:):):)

Also, for Karlie and Lou:

Oh, how sweet these morsels are!
upload_2017-3-27_10-50-3.png

Reaction Score
But, how do you feel that Lou would just watching Karlie play and forgets she is on the same court? :eek:

Reaction Score
I think it would be a heck of a game were it to come to pass. Aside from the obvious Samuelsons angle, which the press will plug ad nauseum, if memory serves (it's been soooooo long!) Tara's team was the last to beat UConn. They do play us well. What's not to like. Could be WCBB at its best.

Having said that, Oregon isn't going to be a pushover, nor will Mississippi State. Long way to go. Have to deal with fatigue, the apparently ever-present colds the coach and team seem unable to shed, the officials, etc., etc. Somehow, if it happened, I think Lou would bring her "A" game. Have no doubt Karlie would.

Reaction Score
If I could pick any of the remaining teams to face in the final, I choose South Carolina. We match up the best against them.

Reaction Score
I think it would be a heck of a game were it to come to pass. Aside from the obvious Samuelsons angle, which the press will plug ad nauseum, if memory serves (it's been soooooo long!) Tara's team was the last to beat UConn. They do play us well. What's not to like. Could be WCBB at its best.

Having said that, Oregon isn't going to be a pushover, nor will Mississippi State. Long way to go. Have to deal with fatigue, the apparently ever-present colds the coach and team seem unable to shed, the officials, etc., etc. Somehow, if it happened, I think Lou would bring her "A" game. Have no doubt Karlie would.

Stanford was the one that book ended the last streak and they were the ones to start this one. Still have to get through a couple games to get there though as you mentioned, and Stanford still has a tough game to get through as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom