Samson Johnson doing great things | The Boneyard

Samson Johnson doing great things

Reaction Score
Samson is another great ambassador for our program. I am really happy he stuck around, and with his great understanding of how to run the pick and roll effectively, his athleticism and his quickness to the hoop, get up off the floor and dunk the ball with authority.

He has the raw tools to make it in the NBA. And before that, have a great season this coming year.

Once again, we are truly lucky with the amazing people we have associated with this basketball program. Samson is another shining example.

Great job representing young man!

Reaction Score

I hope everyone appreciates what this guy does on and off the court. Almost any other player transfers in the situation he was in before this last season. All he does is work hard, support his teammates, and win.

If he puts on 10-15lbs of muscle, develops a couple post moves, learns to defend with his freakish athleticism and set picks without fouling he could be special. Yeah its a lot but if he puts in the work anything is possible because he has nba athleticism. He just needs to develop the skills.

Reaction Score
If he puts on 10-15lbs of muscle, develops a couple post moves, learns to defend with his freakish athleticism and set picks without fouling he could be special. Yeah its a lot but if he puts in the work anything is possible because he has nba athleticism. He just needs to develop the skills.
I don't think he really needs to develop a post game as that isn't really tailored to his finesse game. If he can develop a a 10 foot shot he could be a real threat on drives to the basket with how athletic he already is. Though, I agree he needs some more strength to battle bigger guys and stop fouling them when they outmuscle him.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
This part of NIL I absolutely love. Lot of students athletes out there doing amazing things with it. Great job by Samson on being one of them.

Reaction Score
I don't think he really needs to develop a post game as that isn't really tailored to his finesse game. If he can develop a a 10 foot shot he could be a real threat on drives to the basket with how athletic he already is. Though, I agree he needs some more strength to battle bigger guys and stop fouling them when they outmuscle him.
Should probably try to perfect those push shots from 10 ft range near the hoop that he made vs St Johns

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
He represents UConn so well in what he does off the court. You couldn't ask for anything more from a great young man.

Reaction Score
Agree, especially for the NBA but with his hops and length if he can develop a couple of shots from the post he`ll be able to get some easy baskets and should be able to score over just about anyone on the college level. But for sure short jumpers would really open things up because it opens up his drive to the basket.

Reaction Score
Samson the UCONN dunker. He dunked to make a living and to help out the Togolese.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom