Saint John's Post Game Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Saint John's Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
Tristen played like an AA in the first half while Castle and Clingan were in foul trouble. Hass and JStew were awesome in the first half. Rock fight in the second half.

As Bobby Knight used to say. Survive and advance. Trophy #2 on the horizon tomorrow. Let's do this

Last edited:
Reaction Score
edey almost never fouls out it's one of his best qualities. we gave up 17 O rebs today. prob had something to do w/ clingan only playing 19 mins.
How much is that BE v B10 refs?

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Our 2 best defensive players (Clingan and Castle) were non-existant most of the game due to foul trouble against a great offensive team. And we got outrebounded.

Despite that, we still won relatively comfortably because our backcourt of Cam and Tristen played amazing (combined 45 pts and 18 assists to 1 TO).

Team is special.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
is this the guy

What post # do I need to scroll back to in order to understand this picture? I'm assuming a bandwagon SJ booster got a little lippy with someone?

Reaction Score
What post # do I need to scroll back to in order to understand this picture? I'm assuming a bandwagon SJ booster got a little lippy with someone?
Friend of Pitino, who was sitting front row and felt entitled to hurl abuse at UConn and step out onto the court. Hurley got a T for either yelling at him or yelling at the refs to have him ejected. The guy completely embarrassed himself.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
That was a ridiculous offensive display, this team is so much fun to watch. On the other hand, I always knew the Boneyard was crazy but this thread is bizarre with the amount of negativity. I doubt half the people saying that stuff even watched the game though

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Friend of Pitino, who was sitting front row and felt entitled to hurl abuse at UConn and step out onto the court. Hurley got a T for either yelling at him or yelling at the refs to have him ejected. The guy completely embarrassed himself.
Thank you. Was watching in a noisy bar and saw the tech but no one knew what it was for.

Reaction Score
Hats off to St John’s. I thought they played great and never gave up, but UConn played so well tonight. UConn l refused to to lose. Newton and Spencer such great leaders, and great play by the whole team. Stats might not show it, but I thought everyone played fantastic tonight to fend off a really fantastic effort by St John’s

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom