Safe to Say 1 Player is Returning | The Boneyard

Safe to Say 1 Player is Returning

Reaction Score
That is a good thing. One of the few players that improved and always works hard. A coach that holds him accountable for his gunner mentality could turn him into an all-aac type player.

Reaction Score
Good.

I’m not as high on Vital as some on here, but I think he can be a really important four-year player for this program.

If Gilbert can manage to stay healthy (not counting on it, but hoping), this could turn into one heck of a backcourt.

Reaction Score
Starting 5 of Jalen, CV, Sid Wilson, Mamadou & Carlton with Alterique off the bench and a legitimate coach at the helm is a tournament team.
there's certainly potential there. we really need all 3 guards to come back & sign at least one more.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
I love it.
CV came to play against SMU, at the program's lowest point, and fought to the end like it was life or death.
If JA and CV are here next year, I highly respect that. Add in a real coach+ Gilbert and Wilson and that's a very good base to build on. Even if 5 players transfer, I will be happy as long as those 4 players are on the roster.

Reaction Score
Sid and CV. Need them to stay. Thats the start of a core for the next two years. Could be huge for stabilizing the program under a new coach

Reaction Score
I got insulted when I suggested player retention might be better with KO gone. Anyway, this is very encouraging to see. Give me a core of Adams, Gilbert, Sid and Vital and a couple late recruits with a competent coach and we can come back sooner than people think.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I love it.
CV came to play against SMU, at the program's lowest point, and fought to the end like it was life or death.
If JA and CV are here next year, I highly respect that. Add in a real coach+ Gilbert and Wilson and that's a very good base to build on. Even if 5 players transfer, I will be happy as long as those 4 players are on the roster.

Give me those 4 and Whaley (another guy who plays his heart out, especially on d) and you have the makings of a brutal defense and a championship culture.

Reaction Score
Vital and Adams were the heart of this team. If we played well (the occasions that it happened, I know you have to really think about it), one or both of them were playing well. If Adams and Vital get consistent coaching and development, they will be amazing.

They are losing lots of valuable time developing not being in the post-season in back-to-back years. Ponder the development and grit you gain in March. They haven’t had that.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
CV is this groups purvis.

He bleeds American flag blue.

Good call. Both capable of brainfarts for a stretch then carrying the team on their shoulders. CV has a ton of heart and when his game and heart are on the same page, it's a joy to watch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom