Sad to say temple has our number | The Boneyard

Sad to say temple has our number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was thinking the same thing. Do we have just 1 win against them since this atrocity of a conference became home?

Reaction Score
i give them 0 credit for that win...between uncontested missed layups under the basket throughout the 2nd half, and that last 6 minutes that I hope we never speak of again, they did very little to "earn" that win as the announcer commented

Reaction Score
So far this season, I am more confident when this team has a 1 point lead rather than, say a 10-20 point lead.

Reaction Score
No, this had everything to do with coaching. Love KO but maybe he'd be better in LA

Reaction Score
I want to be in a better conference as much as the next guy, but if we can't beat these teams or win this conference, we don't have any leverage in those conversations.

Reaction Score
I want to be in a better conference as much as the next guy, but if we can't beat these teams or win this conference, we don't have any leverage in those conversations.

It's disgusting that we can't win this conference. Absolutely terrible. We should be a 1-3 loss team in conference play year to year. I'm fine with KO being here for his '16 and '17 classes but he needs to clear out the staff.

Reaction Score

That's not entirely true, but it sure is embarrassing for us as UConn fans to complain "we're better than this conference", when we've been a middle of the road team in this conference every year we've been in it.

Reaction Score
At this point, we're a university with a great woman's team, a great field hockey team, a decent soccer program, a mid-top 100 men's hoop team and a football team that is still years away from recovering from the Paul Pasqualoni disaster.

What part of that resume says Power 5 to anyone?

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
i give them 0 credit for that win...between uncontested missed layups under the basket throughout the 2nd half, and that last 6 minutes that I hope we never speak of again, they did very little to "earn" that win as the announcer commented

Was saying the same exact thing. We gave them that game. I don't care what anyone says, we were the better team tonight overall for 35 minutes. But unfortunately, in this game you need to be the better team for 40 minutes.

Reaction Score
Was saying the same exact thing. We gave them that game. I don't care what anyone says, we were the better team tonight overall for 35 minutes. But unfortunately, in this game you need to be the better team for 40 minutes.

We are the most or second most talented team in the conference and we play like crap throughout random bouts of the game and throughout the year.

Reaction Score
Temple didn't fear us and knew they could take us even when down double digits.

Hence they didn't panic and their coach had them keep their focus, composure and determination.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
At this point, we're a university with a great woman's team, a great field hockey team, a decent soccer program, a mid-top 100 men's hoop team and a football team that is still years away from recovering from the Paul Pasqualoni disaster.

What part of that resume says Power 5 to anyone?

what part of the mens soccer program has been decent in 10 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom