OT: - Ryder Cup | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Ryder Cup

Reaction Score
Not playing Koepka early is Zach at his finest. Ridiculous!

And Cantlay put a hat on please.
Talk of him wanting to get paid for this. Visual protest. IIRC he wanted all no cut events on the tour.

Reaction Score
Wonder if US team was a tad overconfident after last Ryder cup? Their margin of victory record won’t have stood very long.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
That's gotta be close to the worst pasting ever.
This is another sad day for USA in sports. First our men’s basketball team does not even medal in their world championship and now this. Summer Olympics next summer should be interesting. Are we still a super power or has the rest of the world caught up while we were soaking up the American dream. When a team that is much less talented than ours kicks are butt this bad it’s about what’s between the ears.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
And you have to respect Rory. His make up is a lot like Nicklaus but he did not get that toughness by growing up in the land of entitlement. Name one professional golfer you would rather have watching your back. Total respect for him especially how he handled all the LIV stuff.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
You'll never see Morikawa miss two consecutive putts like that in stroke play. Pressure does funny things.

Reaction Score
How in the world did JT make this team? Likeable guy, but he even admitted he had a horrible year, and wasnt playing well recently. Just horrible leadership by Zach.

Reaction Score
Zach just had Jordan switch to a 3 wood on the Par 3 15th. Jordan promptly hit it into the water. Oops
He literally told Jordan to switch to the wrong club. Jordan looked confused and pissed before and after he hit the shot. WTH was that? The massacre in Rome. Americans being fed to the Lions.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I stopped watching. My goodness, this was embarrassing. I know the home country has an advantage because of their access to certain course layouts before the visiting country and boy did they get that right. Seems like the course plays to the strengths of the Euro team and for our players not sure they have any strengths at this point. Wow the USA just got punched hard and we do not have it in us to fight back. I was really looking forward to Sunday. Waking up early and watching the Ryder Cup up until football starts. But now it will be over before I wake up.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Cantlay showing some stones! Ripped a W from Rory & gave him an L. I like the Americans chances tomorrow. We always dominate in Singles. Just need to channel Brookline '99. I like the odds they are giving the US underdogs. Put 10 big ones on the American upset tomorrow. Good theatre at the end.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
So the USA has to go 8-3-1 in singles tomorrow to keep the cup. Anyone think they can do that?

Reaction Score
Cantlay and Homa were the studs of the play today....Sheffler, Brooks and Speith were total no shows..cannot believe that Zack had Speith hit that 3-wood...

Reaction Score
Cantlay and Homa were the studs of the play today....Sheffler, Brooks and Speith were total no shows..cannot believe that Zack had Speith hit that 3-wood...
Can’t believe he had Spieth out there at all. Especially in alternate shot in the morning when yesterday he couldn’t have found the fairway walking to it never mind hitting a fn golf ball. Zach has hurt himself but some players have been dreadful.

Reaction Score
Talk of him wanting to get paid for this. Visual protest. IIRC he wanted all no cut events on the tour.

I just read that, BS. That’s why we suck he’s more worried about getting paid than playing for his damn country and beating the Euros. Hey he was fantastic this afternoon, but if true that’s a huge issue. He doesn’t have enough money already?

Would really like to know more about Rory/Lowry/Cava/Bones argument that spilled from 18 to the parking lot? Seems they just reacted to a bunch of heckling from the fans about Cantlay not wearing a hat. It’s okay for them to dance, laugh and fist pump but how dare the USA have a celebration?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Cantlay showing some stones! Ripped a W from Rory & gave him an L. I like the Americans chances tomorrow. We always dominate in Singles. Just need to channel Brookline '99. I like the odds they are giving the US underdogs. Put 10 big ones on the American upset tomorrow. Good theatre at the end.
Um, no

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom