Rutgers Loses Now in UConn's Bracket | The Boneyard

Rutgers Loses Now in UConn's Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Played terrible for most of the game, seemed to wake up in the final minutes....but we have to learn not too.

If we do get a WNIT invite instead of an NCAA....I'd like to see us accept...playing more games with a tournament feel will only help us moving forward to next year. But yes, so not happy that we couldn't be on L'ville side. ugh!

U

UCONNfan1

Played terrible for most of the game, seemed to wake up in the final minutes....but we have to learn not too.

If we do get a WNIT invite instead of an NCAA....I'd like to see us accept...playing more games with a tournament feel will only help us moving forward to next year. But yes, so not happy that we couldn't be on L'ville side. ugh!
I think USF is solid, but really feel RU would have given L'ville a much better game. Not sure why - USF is solid, but they lack any kind of really good or dynamic players, except for that blond gal who knocks down 3's in bunches at times...

Reaction Score
Well that's not too good for Viv. Isn't she under contract negotiations? RU fans not too pleased.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
USF took a big leap toward being tourney eligible. Hard to see Rutgers now being selected and not the Bulls, and at this point there's three SEC teams that are less deserving of a spot than USF. Bulls have won 8 of last 10,with only losses to Cardinals and Huskies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I'm pretty certain Rutgers has peaked as a program under C. Viv. She will get a new contract nevertheless because she's the most successful coach in any sport they have seen.

Reaction Score
I'm pretty certain Rutgers has peaked as a program under C. Viv. She will get a new contract nevertheless because she's the most successful coach in any sport they have seen.

Perhaps there is some level pf political support for her, but the RU fans will abandon her if she continues her ways. Its almost there thins year already. Check the RU forum. Hope they get it together soon. Nothing worse than a house divided.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
USF took a big leap toward being tourney eligible. Hard to see Rutgers now being selected and not the Bulls, and at this point there's three SEC teams that are less deserving of a spot than USF. Bulls have won 8 of last 10,with only losses to Cardinals and Huskies.
I think South Florida is a long shot for the NCAA's unless they beat Louisville in the AAC tournament. Tonight the Bulls got their first win against a top 50 Sagarin team all season. They were 0-8 before beating Rutgers. This guy (LINK) has been very successful at predicting the field with his model, and he doesn't have USF close to getting an at-large bid, but he does project 7 SEC teams to get bids. He also had Rutgers as one of the last teams getting an at-large bid, but the Scarlet Knights probably need to do well in the AAC tourney to get back into the field.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Perhaps there is some level pf political support for her, but the RU fans will abandon her if she continues her ways. Its almost there thins year already. Check the RU forum. Hope they get it together soon. Nothing worse than a house divided.

Hmmmm.... sounds familiar.

Here's an idea.... a straight up swap... Stringer to Duke, Coach P to Rutgers. Let each underachieve with the other's recruits :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom