Rutgers Game 3 | The Boneyard

Rutgers Game 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No surprise here after yesterday's less than stellar performances. Sooner or later it catches up. Now 77 errors for the season. Pitching injuries to Jolin, Tabakman, and Ward. No development of other starters or the bullpen throughout the year. Quick trigger decisions on positions and batting order from Penders every game now. I am not sure how you can settle in and play when things change every day. Some observations from the couple of times I have seen them play plus the conversations I've had with some people that follow the program:

- They play with very little emotion and team chemistry
- They play real tight
- There is not a lot of positive interaction as a whole

With that said it's going to be a challenging rest of the year. We are fortunate to be in second place in a weak Big East. Louisville will be a big test this weekend. Hopefully they start to come together soon, it's getting late.

Reaction Score
Luckily they have Bryant up next so they can maybe get some confidence back with an easy win. After that there are no more mid-week games so they need to be sharp.

Reaction Score
Really flat and apparently just going through the motions. I looked back at the box score this morning. With the game well in hand, nobody else get's the opportunity for an at bat? Not a great message for the non-starters working hard every day. It would have been a real problem if an injury occurred to one of the starters who were still playing in a 10 plus run blow-out game. Go figure.

Reaction Score
I hope you realize that it's not hard for the rest of us to figure out who is carrying a chip on their shoulder for some personal reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom