Round 2 | The Boneyard

Round 2

Reaction Score
Home teams reasserting, with OreSt and LSU winning.

Upsets of the tourney
11 MTSU over 6 Lou
7 Duke at 2 Ohio St
5 Colo at 4 Kan St

Reaction Score
Texas has to feel good about there future. Pretty sure they got a highly ranked recruiting class coming in. But more importantly, of course it's up to the players but they could have two more years of Booker, Rori, and A Moore. I would hunt the portal crazy for a shooter.
It's cool to see Moore play so well in that she's coming back from the ACL. She's playing her best ball at the right time. I've heard her say in interviews that she wants to do tv journalism. She seems like she can be a pro. . She guarded Sarah Ashlee Barker really and she's a true wing.

Last edited:

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Funny enough while all this is going on, Kate Starbird was on 60 minutes. Turns out she’s a leading researcher at Univ Washington in media misinformation.
Awesome! I recorded 60 Minutes tonight because of basketball. Looking forward to that segment.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
VPI's home court has to be one of the most intimidating in WCBB when its full and the fans are energized. It's built like a old barn, and the seating bowl is so Steep

Reaction Score
Listening to Gramlich on this VaTech game. Her, McGraw, and latta on ACCN has gotta be worse than waterboarding.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Careful everybody or we'll get another thread locked. The first rule of Fight Club is...don't talk about Fight Club.

Reaction Score
lol, Nikki Collen complaining that VT getting a free timeout -- THEN DONT FOUL

did anyone learn anything from the SC-TN game?
Is this clock check thing relatively new? It seems like it’s all the time the last few seasons.

Reaction Score
Jada Walker played like this vs Texas in one of the first in conference games of the season. I was like Baylor struck gold in the portal. Really fun to see her perform like that. She was a double digit scorer at KY. So while it was a great game by her, idk I felt the announcers were overselling it like an out of body experience. I like Amoore a lot, that last shot was insane. I get she had a lot of pressure on her this game but i thought she struggled a lot defensively in this game.

Reaction Score
Is this clock check thing relatively new? It seems like it’s all the time the last few seasons.
I think it is. I noticed this season, the refs have been really on getting the clock timing down to an exact hundredth of a second. Heck I really didn't pay any attention last year about the clock stuff but this year, I noticed it a lot more.

Reaction Score
Georgia Amoore is going to be a nice addition to any team in the WNBA. Great point guard skills and a high basketball IQ

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Iriafen and Ryan were both brilliant for their respective teams. Crooks/Brink both had off games, pretty well cancelled each other out (although 3-21 is a lot worse than 4-9). Stanford wasn't getting much from most of their roster, but some huge shots from Demetre and Lepolo in OT. Jump was decent. Nice game for Addy Brown for ISU. That Fr. class is going to be something to watch in the coming years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom