Roumoglou Enters the Portal (Merged) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Roumoglou Enters the Portal (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
SuperGluo... the Glou Gun... best of luck, hope he slays elsewhere.

Reaction Score
It's a team at exactly the right level where he could plausibly earn playing time, and also plausibly play against good competition.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'd like to see his story turn out similar to something that happened a little more than three decades ago.

We brought in a kid (Fleming) who was a dead eye three point shooter but couldn't defend at a level to get a lot of court time his freshman year, so he transferred to Richmond.

As a 15 seed, his three point shooting played a major role in knocking off second seeded Syracuse in the opening round.

I'd like nothing better than AR to lead a mid major to an opening round upset of one of our enemies.
off to Richmond, good school and level

This decision layers in nicely with my earlier post (which I also referenced above).

Reaction Score
off to Richmond, good school and level

This is good for him. Going to P6 program would mean he rides the bench like he did at UConn. I am sure he could be at best ok on a lower level P6 team and get maybe 10 minutes, but I think P6 is too high a level for him at the moment. Atlantic 10 or some other mid major conference is just right for him to get at least 20 minutes. If he does really well then maybe he can consider transferring to a higher level program.

Reaction Score
That's a good spot for him. I know we knew he could play but glad to see coaches picked up on it in his limited minutes too

Reaction Score
Wasn't he the first guy to jump off the bench when we hit a big basket? Intangibles...

Reaction Score
I'm sure DH helped him out too. He coached against Mooney in the A10
And I suspect Hurley didn't help send him there to sit on the bench. Hurley thinks he will succeed at that level.

Roumoglou scores buckets. I wouldn't doubt that we occasionally wonder "what if?" after some of his proficient scoring nights.

Best of luck to him.

Reaction Score
If he does really well then maybe he can consider transferring to a higher level program
Only if he get his 20 minutes or more per game, performs well offensively, and defensively against the P6 level opponents on the schedule.

Hope that happens and he will ah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits