Rothstein on Jackson | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rothstein on Jackson

Reaction Score
Another big improvement in Jackson’s game is that he is fouling way less, and drawing more fouls. Per KenPom, he is committing 2.6 fouls per 40 minutes this year, down from 6.9 fouls per minute last year. The difference in fouls drawn per 40 isn’t as drastic, up to 2.9 from 2.0. His free throw rate (100*FTA/FGA) is at 44.6%, up from 25.6%. Continuing these improvements in Big East play will be the real test, but it’s hard to not be excited about his progress so far.
Damn, that is drastic!!

Reaction Score
In addition to being a way bigger contributor this year, AJ has displayed how hard he works and how much ability he has to improve. Thinking about this combined with his natural talent has me very excited for his future.

Reaction Score
There is no doubt AJ is refining his game on the fly. He used to be all grab and go, most times a little out of control but now you see him throttle back if the play is not there. I love the way he takes the defensive rebound, turns and heads up floor putting pressure on the opposing teams transition defense. It's been fun watching him develop his overall game. The best part is that he's not done improving.

Reaction Score
Even when Andre shoots it, it looks like he’s still passing it.. as if he’s trying to give the hoop an assist, rather than make a shot.

Hey if it goes in, I’ll take it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom