Roscoe Smith! Who knew? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Roscoe Smith! Who knew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Doesn't Roscoe have another year? I don't think the extra year of college life is going to hurt him.

Reaction Score
Kidding….run this one off……50 miles or so while making calls with each hand and 2 different smart phones……then come back and disregard the Roscoe thread
I hope he goes that extra 0.1.

50 mile runs are for pvssies.

Reaction Score
People make decisions in their personal lives for many reasons. The decision of a 19 year old is his to own. Only he knows if it was the right or wrong one. Who knows why he left but all you can do is wish the kid good luck and move on. No need for this post.

No need at all, but you aren't necessarily right either just know that. Like I said it's okay to support the young man as a fan. It's also okay to not be happy with the way it happened………no one knows the reason I agree but I do know one thing Bazz, Giff and Tyler stayed and they are what posts should be about! Not someone exiting a "sinking" ship………...

pj

Reaction Score
Doesn't Roscoe have another year? I don't think the extra year of college life is going to hurt him.

If he graduates UNLV this spring, will he do a postgrad year at UConn?

Reaction Score
End this - we have work to do at MSG!!!

I started this so I agree, let's end it. Celebrate THIS TEAM! GO UCONN!!!

All UCONN fans need to stick together now. We can debate after the tournament. Let's focus
on beating Iowa State. Remember, there is no I in team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom