Rooks to Stanford | The Boneyard

Rooks to Stanford

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Surprising only in the sense that a few Stanford fans thought Stanford was done recruiting for 2014. Maybe this signing is because of the Beebe retirement. Rooks is a very smart kid and I was thinking Princeton might have a shot. As a player she's a bit of a tweener, most effective in the lane but not tall enough to be a post player in college. She's a good pick-up for Stanford.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
My understanding is that Rooks moves very well going straight up the court or back peddling, however she cant go diagonally to the basket without fouling.

Interesting. She definitely struggled on the perimeter when I watched her play against a really good team. I understand she'll be working on her perimeter game during her upcoming senior season. She's not a typical Stanford player which might not be a bad thing.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Interesting. She definitely struggled on the perimeter when I watched her play against a really good team. I understand she'll be working on her perimeter game during her upcoming senior season. She's not a typical Stanford player which might not be a bad thing.

chesswhiterook.jpg

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Congrats to Stanford. Not too many kids left from the class of 2014. It's shaping up to be an interesting autumn in the world of WCBB recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom