Roll call - where will you be while watching Saturday’s game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Roll call - where will you be while watching Saturday’s game

Reaction Score
Insure, not Ensure the dietary supplement drink. I probably should stop using voice text while driving. Hate the 15 minute edit rule.
You had it right the first time: ensure means to make certain,,, insure is what you do with your house by paying premiums...

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I thought about Climate Pledge, but alas I’ll be home—Old Town Alexandria, VA, just down the road from Henry and the Fudd family.
Loved Old Town when I was stationed at US Army Recruiting Support Center at Cemeron Station, in Alexandria, Va. Wish I could remember the names of all the restaurants we went to. There was one that served authentic meals from the late 1700's, loved it every time we ate there.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
In my cave, on my recliner in our new home in New Tazewell Tn. In the heartland of the Vols, too bad they will be going down this weekend. I hope Tn. goes down in first game, I want to see Our Huskies take down # 1 seed on the way to the FF.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I thought about Climate Pledge, but alas I’ll be home—Old Town Alexandria, VA, just down the road from Henry and the Fudd family.
I think the Fudd family will be Seattle, just a hunch though....maybe you should "rethink" about Climate Pledge Areana, I will buy the first round of drinks if you come....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom