Roll Call UConn v UH | The Boneyard

Roll Call UConn v UH

Reaction Score
me + 2 (maybe + 4). Really hope those who live in the state show up.

Also to the good folks who insist on sitting in upper level seats when there are empty seats in the lower level I understand you want to honor the tickets that you purchased (or you really like your space) but you are doing more of a disservice to the team by not moving to the lower level.

Yesterday was a very small crowd but it was loud because we were packed together in the lower level.

yesterday's crowd was alive and fun, hoping with a larger crowd and better quality of basketball the crowd will be an even bigger factor.

Reaction Score
me + 2 (maybe + 4). Really hope those who live in the state show up.

Also to the good folks who insist on sitting in upper level seats when there are empty seats in the lower level I understand you want to honor the tickets that you purchased (or you really like your space) but you are doing more of a disservice to the team by not moving to the lower level.

Yesterday was a very small crowd but it was loud because we were packed together in the lower level.

yesterday's crowd was alive and fun, hoping with a larger crowd and better quality of basketball the crowd will be an even bigger factor.

I'm in for 2.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Don't forget us fans back home. I live In Hershey so can't make it. However I would like to have a roll call for we Seniors. AND I don't mean seniors in school. This is a 9:30 tip off which we all know the game before will not end on time. I bet we are looking at a 9:45 (the earliest) or 10:00 p tip off. This will be painful. I already have the toothpicks for each eye. Plus more in case they break. Maybe I should move my recliner and use a non back wood bar stool.

Reaction Score
I like the 9 pm start time more time to rest and maybe UH will come in flat having to wait around all day to play. Well thats what I'm hoping. We will need our crowd tonight to help lift this team really wish I could be there tonight.

Reaction Score
At midnight coming out of the XL tonite it shouldn't be colder than -25

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom