Roll Call AAC Tournament Thursday Night | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Roll Call AAC Tournament Thursday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Me +3 may jump from the upper deck if they lose
Be sure to yell your username if you do.

cV6sOw3.jpg

Reaction Score
Does anybody know what the ticket situation is? Didn't think I'd be able to go but looks like I will now.

Reaction Score
Does anybody know what the ticket situation is? Didn't think I'd be able to go but looks like I will now.
Easyseat.com, tickets are around $10 or I'm sure you can scalp.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I made it. Sitting in a great seat. Right behind the USF cheerleaders. Ohhhhh myyyyyy goddddddd

Do yourself a favor and put down your phone. In a narcotic infused state, nothing good can come out of a grown man with a cell phone behind college cheerleaders.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Do yourself a favor and put down your phone. In a narcotic infused state, nothing good can come out of a grown man with a cell phone behind college cheerleaders.

I'm taking pictures :)

Reaction Score
That Brimah defensive play at the 14 minute mark was classic, try and block a 12 ft jump shot you have no chance of getting to, leave player wide open on weak side for an easy tap in.

He is a terrible defender, he has no idea when and what to do. He lunges at every shot and gets a few because he's 7 feet and plays in a crappy league.

He does has have 1 rebound through 14 mins, so at least he's ahead of his average.

Nice taunt after a dunk against a lowly and undermanned team. Hey Brimah, go watch game tape of your Duke and Stanford games.

Also, that T Sam foul line jumper was sweet.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
That Brimah defensive play at the 14 minute mark was classic, try and block a 12 ft jump shot you have no chance of getting to, leave player wide open on weak side for an easy tap in.

He is a terrible defender, he has no idea when and what to do. He lunges at every shot and gets a few because he's 7 feet and plays in a crappy league.

He does has have 1 rebound through 14 mins, so at least he's ahead of his average.

Nice taunt after a dunk against a lowly and undermanned team. Hey Brimah, go watch game tape of your Duke and Stanford games.

up 23-5 and you pick the one thing to complain about. What a . Back on ignore.

Reaction Score
Awesome. I put Brimah on ignore, his cockiness is insufferable. Hey Brimah you aren't good, stop taunting 6-6 guys.

Finally put the royal @$$clown on ignore. Phew.

Reaction Score
husky91 said:
Awesome. I put Brimah on ignore, his cockiness is insufferable. Hey Brimah you aren't good, stop taunting 6-6 guys.

I don't know why your posts are showing up on my phone when I've you on ignore basically since your first post, but you are the single biggest on this board, which is a tremendous accomplishment. Your disdain for certain players reflects an anger, bitterness, and self loathing that seems like it consumes you. I hope you figure it out.

Reaction Score

Whaaaaaat??????

Reaction Score
His schtick now is vomiting obnoxious hyperbole whenever Brimah is shown or mentioned. Just ignore him.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Been here since opening tip of game one. I have a problem, I know.

I made it through 2.5+ games. I'm lined up for 4 tomorrow. I don't think I can get to 10 if UConn loses tomorrow

Reaction Score
I lucked out big time on a business trip from Colorado. Snagged a seat in that new XL center bar and watched the game from there. Not a great crowd but psyched I was able to see a game live. They took care of business and it gets real tomorrow.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
The tickets for tonight's game are getting pricey on the re-sale websites. I've never purchased tickets outside XL and want to go tonight. Any idea what I should expect to pay from scalpers?

Reaction Score
You might be able to snag some after the first session today from the losing teams.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Easyseat.com, tickets are around $10 or I'm sure you can scalp.
Be careful. The cheap tickets are the afternoon session. I almost bought tickets but fortunately realized in time that I was in the wrong session. The night session is $50+.

Reaction Score
Be careful. The cheap tickets are the afternoon session. I almost bought tickets but fortunately realized in time that I was in the wrong session. The night session is $50+.
In that post I was talking about the game yesterday(Thurs). Today is a whole different story. I'm glad I bought my Friday tickets on Sun for only $17. As you said they are now around $50.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
I just got tickets at the box office for $40 a piece for tonights session. Just gotta scream a little louder when youre in the nose bleeds.

True Blue baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer