Rodney Purvis | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rodney Purvis

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I'm not a math major but I think 35 to 1 is better than 10,260 to 3,052. TCF better get working on some more videos.
It's like comparing the starlight Vocal Band to the Beattles the day they released "Afternoon Delight". They sold way more albums that day but no one remembers Bill Danoff while everyone remembers john, Paul, ringo & george

Reaction Score
New member...love reading the board..first post...heard Coach Calhoun speak last night in Stamford...lots of insight to his career...said Purvis was probably most talented kid on the floor last year in practice but not to be confused with being the best player...said he has all the tools to be special next season... other interesting insights...said he's not a cheerleader...after games he and KO occasionally break down games, what they did well, what they can do better...he and KO think the same when it comes to defense, differ a bit on offensive philosophies...loves KO...really stays in touch with his players...even mentioned some who left...mentioned damn near every player he has sent to the NBA...he's very proud of them...over 1 BILLION (almost had a DR. Evil moment!) in salaries to players he sent to the NBA...revealed some tentative future plans...did not include coaching...LOVES UCONN!

Leading the Boneyard in the Like to Post Ratio. Not bad for the new guy.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
But can he last? Has he got the staying power? Can he handle Fishy stalking him or punching him in the throat?

I belive the new one is nailing internal organs to the wall. Maybe Fishy's losing patience.

Reaction Score
We sometimes joke about the number of likes someone has compared to the number of posts, as if it's some grand indication of things (it's not). This guy has 1 post and 33 35 likes. That's got to be the best ratio in the game. So I pointed out that he's really bringing the heat.

And here I was proud of my ratio....

Anyways welcome all new board members and nice post, I really can't wait for next season and to see how purvis and hamilton will work together.

Reaction Score
And here I was proud of my ratio....

Anyways welcome all new board members and nice post, I really can't wait for next season and to see how purvis and hamilton will work together.
Appreciate all the comments and know it will only be a matter of time before I screw up these ratios you guys talk about! Thanks again and Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Appreciate all the comments and know it will only be a matter of time before I screw up these ratios you guys talk about! Thanks again and Go Huskies!

Quick! Everyone like this post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog