Rodney Purvis franchise best 40 points | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Rodney Purvis franchise best 40 points

C

Chief00

KO can mentor all he wants, but he can't play the game for JA. Since you seem to have the inside scoop :), do you know if JA's been putting his work in outside of the 20 hours of practice a coach is allowed to have with his players?

Nope, not in a material way. Quite frankly, over the years, some teams have the atmosphere where guys push each other to put in extra work. I have not seen that in the recent 2-3 years. I just go by what I see. Gilbert and perhaps Vitale are exceptions to this observation and in a strange way is Williams but he struggles with what he should be working on.

Last edited by a moderator:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
That's some funny . You have no idea who you are talking to. So, listen up moron, read the quotes you posted and ask where he said WHY those things happened? He was being nice by not saying IT WAS THE COACH. Jesus you are dense. You keep fighting the good fight sparky.
16643%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20monday_nitro%20scott_hall%20spooky_fingers%20wcw.gif

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
1) Purvis hints that UConn has swung too far in their APR overreaction. Between classes and tutors, they don’t have time to focus on basketball. This backs up what Chief has been saying for a few years.
I hope you're kidding on this one Chief. I've only been on the Yard a short while so I don't know what you've been saying for years but if you've been saying you want the players to study less and focus on basketball more you've got it backwards. High APR equates to worse basketball results? Please.

C

Chief00

I hope you're kidding on this one Chief. I've only been on the Yard a short while so I don't know what you've been saying for years but if you've been saying you want the players to study less and focus on basketball more you've got it backwards. High APR equates to worse basketball results? Please.

My man you have just qualified as a casual fan - congratulations.

When Susan brought Warde in his metric for success was getting APR scores up. He hired Diaco away from ND and made it clear to KO to focus on academics. So we got better APR scores while conference affiliation and a commitment to winning games were secondary. We made our own bed.
Sorry Mr Casual Fan, I want our basketball players to be laser focused on basketball and not distracted by having to go to every silly class etc after getting back at midnight. Thats NOT how you win championships. Of course, I want to keep our good players eligible with passable APRs but I could care less if APRs are close to

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom