Roadtrip for Ohio State game (Monday, Nov 16) | The Boneyard

Roadtrip for Ohio State game (Monday, Nov 16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Philster and I have been in touch about heading out to Columbus for the season opener. Apparently the prices for group tickets are pretty good.

If interested, lemme know.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Group Rate tickets (Minimum of 10) are $6,75 each and avail for purchase later this month.

Travel time to Columbus Ohio from Storrs is approx 11 hours. Air Fare is approx $300.00 RT although I'm sure better rates are available.

With Ticket prices so low, it would seem a Ride Share program or even if there is enough participation hiring of a Bus or renting a number of Vans might be the way to go. I know if I lived in CT, I'd be interested.

Hope to actually participate in the group, but would meet them in Columbus.

Should be A Great game.

Reaction Score
Don't you know that all the important games are played on Connecticut's home floor. Who was that female announcer who mentioned that? South Carolina is in Dixie also.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
Philster and I have been in touch about heading out to Columbus for the season opener. Apparently the prices for group tickets are pretty good.

I am thinking of making the trip over from Indiana.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score

Count me and my better half in. We'll be coming up from Cincy and will meet everyone there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom