Rich: KML loses the brace; TLaw suffers black eye | The Boneyard

Rich: KML loses the brace; TLaw suffers black eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
For those wondering who is responsible for giving Tierney Lawlor a black eye … Bria Hartley is the culprit.

“That was just a mistake,’’ Hartley said. “We were running offense I think and she was defending me and I went to pass the ball and I just kind of hit her right in the eye. Yeah, I kind of felt bad. My finger hurt too. So I knew I kind of hit her hard. I hit her with my thumb. So I kind of hit her hard.’’

LINK

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
As the President of the TLAW Fan Club I'm happy to report TLAW is making a full recovery. She will not need to wear a brace. :cool: We have contacted the Hartley Fan Club and assured them we remain friends.....:)

HGN

Reaction Score
The sacrifices these girls make for the team never ceases to amaze me......TLaw can now consider herself a full-fledged member of the UConn Huskies. At some point or the other ALL members of the team has suffered some sort of injury or tweak. An ankle , knee , or sprain , whatever..... Now a black-eye.

Now she belongs.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
As the President of the TLAW Fan Club I'm happy to report TLAW is making a full recovery. She will not need to wear a brace. :cool: We have contacted the Hartley Fan Club and assured them we remain friends.....:)
After your silly, albeit tongue-in-cheek, thread about UConn having four losses if the game time were incredibly short, you're being impeached. ;)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Love it, Ice!

I was going to use it in the other thread as a follow up but Phil beat me to it. Behold a new opportunity presented itself.

Reaction Score
The sacrifices these girls make for the team never ceases to amaze me.TLaw can now consider herself a full-fledged member of the UConn Huskies. At some point or the other ALL members of the team has suffered some sort of injury or tweak. An ankle , knee , or sprain , whatever..... Now a black-eye.

Now she belongs.
Very interesting. I didn't know that beating someone up, and giving them a black eye, earns them membership to a club. That being said, I guess I have to admit that my husband has earned membership to my family also. In fact, he's been made a member at least 15 times.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Very interesting. I didn't know that beating someone up, and giving them a black eye, earns them membership to a club. That being said, I guess I have to admit that my husband has earned membership to my family also. In fact, he's been made a member at least 15 times.

megan...That is not what HGN said or what he meant... the black eye was an accident, one of those sports injuries that comes w/ the territory. His post was a light-hearted reference to rights of passage on teams that include all kinds of "firsts." There is a HUGE difference between those sports injuries and what you decribe as "beating someone up." If your husband beats you, call the police. If you beat him. Stop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01