Rhett Lashlee Interviewed on Arkansas Radio Station 1/12/17 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rhett Lashlee Interviewed on Arkansas Radio Station 1/12/17

Reaction Score
I enjoyed the interview. He sounds like a sharp guy. The way he described it almost sounded like somebody joining a start up company. He acknowledges he's giving up a little salary now for the opportunity to really showcase his talent and own something with the hopes of parlaying it in a head coaching job down the road for him. I like the confidence and ambition.

Reaction Score
I enjoyed the interview. He sounds like a sharp guy. The way he described it almost sounded like somebody joining a start up company. He acknowledges he's giving up a little salary now for the opportunity to really showcase his talent and own something with the hopes of parlaying it in a head coaching job down the road for him. I like the confidence and ambition.
if he gets us into the top 50 for offense in a year or two heads will turn and he'll be a hot ticket item. He's clearly confident in his abilities to take on an offense that was so terrible the last few years. I hope he watched some tape and saw things he thinks he can work with.

Reaction Score
if he gets us into the top 50 for offense in a year or two heads will turn and he'll be a hot ticket item. He's clearly confident in his abilities to take on an offense that was so terrible the last few years. I hope he watched some tape and saw things he thinks he can work with.
Or confident in his ability to attract newly recruited student athletes away from Auburn

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
He is very Bigly on Football

w102.JPG

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members