Results of ND score prediction competition | The Boneyard

Results of ND score prediction competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Man , you KNOW I asked for help. Here's yet another example of why. I still haven't figure out the final results. Wife and I JUST cleared the house of a bunch of boistrus ND fans that were here for the game. (The leader of this unruly bunch of legit Irishmen is an ND grad who is a leader in the "Dump Kelly" movement, no less, on the football side of things.)

Thus far, I know that at least one person had the margin of 11 points, but I can't find the person yet.
ALso know that HOOPS FAN had a great call at a margin of 12 and a nifty score pick of 74-62....but muddied the prediction water by tossing in a second pick. MRMO and JOEP both called UCONN at 72, right on the button. ROUND was only one off with margin of 12.
ROCK in the hunt virtually every game had a nifty margin call of 9, missing by 2. RAYVIN, another of a fairly small group to be in leader pack night in and night out, came in only one off on the margin. HUSKIES U only one off teh margin at 10. TONY C impressive, missing UCONN by 2 and the margin by 3. HOOPS joined the group that missed teh margin by only 2, and 2ND CITY equaled that call. HUSKY FAN also only two off on the margin. FOUND IT: BIGMICK was the guy who nailed the margin at 11......AND gave a terrific analysis in addition. I think that is the call for the night; so all we need now is for DADDYC to confirm it for us.
HUSKY P also nailed the UCONN score , and the always impressive KAIZ was only 3 off on the margin. TONEHILL with a very nice side prediction on the big game by Williams. BEST, always impressive, came up with some solid doctor-like advice for us old timers watching tight games.
All in all, a second tremendous performance in a row by our fearless forecasters.....and off to bed I go.
Please submit corrections directly on here......bleary eyed.

Reaction Score
WHOA CARNAC: I see my good Yard pal, Carnac, is taking a victory lap over on my "Score predictions for ND game" thread.
Am thinking this provides further confirmation of the suspicion that mice have invaded that marvelous turban. We note above that it appears the contest was won by first-time predictor, BIGMICK. ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom