Rennick Bryan not enrolled anymore | The Boneyard

Rennick Bryan not enrolled anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj

Reaction Score
Why can't Hillhouse offer some AP courses with college credit from UNC so their struggling students can qualify?

Reaction Score
Well, that's no good. The staff was clearly very high on him. Tough loss for the long term.

Reaction Score
You don't get into summer camp, participate in practice, and then find out you haven't been cleared by the NCAA. This has to be tied to whatever is going on at Hillhouse.

Short term, no impact. Long term this sucks.

Reaction Score
Thankfully all of those Rhodes scholars from the FL, GA, TX and VA high schools are able to get cleared. At this stage, I think the NCAA either needs to get its act together and hold everyone accountable to the same rules or get out of the business it is in.

Reaction Score
Thankfully all of those Rhodes scholars from the FL, GA, TX and VA high schools are able to get cleared. At this stage, I think the NCAA either needs to get its act together and hold everyone accountable to the same rules or get out of the business it is in.

While NCAA bashing is always in favor, this probably reflects more on Hillhouse not paying enough attention to the NCAA rules than it does on the NCAA.

Reaction Score
Hillhouse also has a stud RB going into his senior season. Let's hope this mess gets cleaned up in time for him to attend whatever school he chooses (as long as it isn't BC).

Reaction Score
While NCAA bashing is always in favor, this probably reflects more on Hillhouse not paying enough attention to the NCAA rules than it does on the NCAA.
I htink you are right on target, biz. In Texas or Florida, the football coach and the athletic director would probably both be out of jobs if the players didn't have the required courses...to say nothing of the head of guidance and the principal.

Reaction Score
Well, on the bright side, he probably wasn't going to have a big impact this year, and hopefully we will see him again in two years. Enrolling and playing at Dean is a positive sign that he is trying to make his way back.

Looking at next year at guard, Greene is back and the staff seems enthused by Cruz and Samra. Bullock can also play Guard. If Bockeloh emerges maybe Mateus can also compete at guard. Rugg is also an impressive looking prospect.

During yesterday's press conference P pointed out that his goal on offensive line is to get the best 5 on the field regardless of position, that's why everyone is learning to play multiple positions.

I find it interesting that Bryan is still on our roster when in the past guys have left and had their name removed the next day. Could be a symbolic gesture by P.

Reaction Score
Why can't Hillhouse offer some AP courses with college credit from UNC so their struggling students can qualify?
Yes, have struggling kids take AP courses. That will fix it.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
dean is going to be nasty the next couple of years. nasty!

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Yes, have struggling kids take AP courses. That will fix it.
images

Reaction Score
I don't think anyone is worried about replacing Masters in the interior next year. I think the issue will be replacing Bennett with masters no longer being an option to slide outside.

As for Bryan, it's never a good thing when this happens. The best case is he reenrolls at UConn, but he's then spent 2 of his 5 years learning things differently. The worst case is he gerts a lot of offers and goes somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom