Remember that tractor trailer talk...well here's ours | The Boneyard

Remember that tractor trailer talk...well here's ours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
uconnfootballtruck.jpg

Since Lippincott has gotten the contract they've done a lot to trucks to make them represent UCONN. Props to them!

Reaction Score
This is good to see. Last week, Michigan's semi and our moving van were positioned head to head near the grey lot. Wasn't pretty.
That's gotta be the difference between home and away? It sure was a little embarrassing to see them so close last Saturday after last week's thread. This is MUCH better!

Reaction Score
That's gotta be the difference between home and away? It sure was a little embarrassing to see them so close last Saturday after last week's thread. This is MUCH better!

I am guessing that as well.

Reaction Score
Yeah...the bid requirements were this truck for away games and a simple box truck for home games. Multiple trips vs. single trip? Lippincott also provides multiple drivers for those long trips like Texas/Florida. Lippincott is the new provider for trucks this year, i'm curious who's paying to pimp the trucks up? I know the bid did say they had the ability to label trucks "official moving company of UCONN Athletics" and use the logo's and what not. The last company used POS trucks. I have a picture somewhere of the loading zone at the Fiesta Bowl and our POS band/football truck parked next to Oklahoma's fleet of sweet rigs. It was highly laughable!

Reaction Score
image.jpg

David Wilczewski (@DWilcz)
9/26/13, 3:06 PM
The new @UConnFootball EQ Tractor Trailer is in the BFFC loading dock! #RingTheBell

Reaction Score
image.jpg

David Wilczewski (@DWilcz)
9/26/13, 3:09 PM
Here is a look at the driver's side of the new @UConnFootball AWAY EQ truck! #RingTheBell

Reaction Score
Too bad it's first trip is to upstate NY. Do they sell miniature versions for the kids (or their fathers)?

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Actually considered flying mine "in distress" at the last two tailgates. Thought most wouldn't get it

I'm going to start doing this next home game if we don't pull off a win at Buffalo, and/or fire PP soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom