Remaining Saturday games (Temple/Oregon, Baylor, UCLA, etc.) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Remaining Saturday games (Temple/Oregon, Baylor, UCLA, etc.)

Reaction Score
Oh I agree. It's an ugly game that Washington will be lucky to win by 20-25. Against a not very good team. But also try to remember all of the unforced Montana State turn overs, missed open shots and bunnies early. Also let's try to remember that Montana State is playing with their own unnoticed and unreported injuries. It's a long season and no team is completely healthy. Yet I expect UW to pull away and win fairly easily in the 2nd.

Sorry for the rant. I'm just totally amazed, and pissed, about how Collier, Johnson, and Romeo have been playing all season.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Texas A&M is struggling in every facet of the game. And Penn is continuing to run offense, get good looks and knock them down. Quakers are up 16 at the 3Q media timeout.

Curtyce Knox is showing visible frustration with her teammates, most of whom look fatigued and just dispirited. Danni Williams is cold as ice, and they just can't get unstuck. Anriel Howard just picked up her 3rd foul.

Unless something drastically changes soon, we're looking at a UCLA-Penn matchup for a ticket to Bridgeport.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I didnt see it live..... but Our PG Lambert had a collison with a Hampton player..... went out with a knee injury. She wont be back tonight. On Twitter it said it looked like an ugly injury. We only have 4 guards on the roster.... now we have 3.

Plebe

Reaction Score
I didnt see it live..... but Our PG Lambert had a collison with a Hampton player..... went out with a knee injury. She wont be back tonight. On Twitter it said it looked like an ugly injury. We only have 4 guards on the roster.... now we have 3.
Oh wow. When you said PG I thought you meant Lexie Brown. At least it's not that.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
just saw her on the bench with a big brace on her knee :(

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
just saw her on the bench with a big brace on her knee :(
I ain't given this a"like". Damn and damn. Now they need to form a concrete wall around Lexi. Take her out now.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Oh wow. When you said PG I thought you meant Lexie Brown. At least it's not that.

But Lambert frees up Brown to score...... now Brown has to run the show.....

Just heard that deep reserve post Belton tore her meniscus in practice monday... out for the year. 3 years... 3 knee injuries Head bang

Plebe

Reaction Score
But Lambert frees up Brown to score. now Brown has to run the show.....

Just heard that deep reserve post Belton tore her meniscus in practice monday... out for the year. 3 years... 3 knee injuries Head bang
That's awful. I really hate injuries. :(

Plebe

Reaction Score
I just saw something in the A&M-Penn game that I've never seen before in all my years around the sport.

Curtyce Knox was taking one free throw after being fouled on a made shot. The ball bounced off the front of the rim, backward toward the glass, and then somehow rolled to the left and got wedged between the rim and the glass. I've seen that "wedge" ball before but never on a free throw off the front of the rim.

That free throw really sums up the Aggies' evening so far. Their body language right now is bad bad bad.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I picked Penn in my bracket. Didnt think it would be this easy

Plebe

Reaction Score
I picked Penn in my bracket. Didnt think it would be this easy
A&M has used a full court press, which is way out of their nature, to make things interesting. They've gotten some turnovers and made some shots. Now down 10 with 3:48 to go. Penn is suddenly looking rattled.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Wow. Much suspense now. Aggies pulled to within 4 and just got the ball. 51 seconds to play.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Holy mackerel. Williams with a long 3. 59-58 with 36 seconds left.

It feels like ages ago when Penn last scored.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Omg. Another video review. The third one in the last 15 seconds

Plebe

Reaction Score
Wow and double wow. Texas A&M just took the lead. They were DEAD.

Plebe

Reaction Score
TAMU has outscored Penn 23-1 in last 8.5 minutes.
And I don't even remember the 1 free throw at this point.

When was their last FG?

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Am I penalized for putting Penn down as advancing on my bracket sheet early in the 4th quarter?

Plebe

Reaction Score
The definition of a choke job. Kudos to the commentator for calling it like it is.
And this is why you keep playing hard even when nothing is going right and all looks lost. The full court pressure from A&M transformed the complexion of the game.

Plebe

Reaction Score
This comeback I just witnessed and the Oregon comeback on Cal earlier in the season are two of the most incredible comebacks I've ever seen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom