Remaining Saturday games (Temple/Oregon, Baylor, UCLA, etc.) | The Boneyard

Remaining Saturday games (Temple/Oregon, Baylor, UCLA, etc.)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Starting at 6:35 ET:

lMSMOMu.png

Temple-Oregon should be very entertaining. I think Oregon's size inside will be a major factor.

Headed out to the UCLA game here soon.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Guess ill watch a lil bit of the Temple game. Go Owls.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Too bad ESPN doesn't give a damn about doing whip-around properly. Put the TEMPLE game on! It's the best + closest game. Idiots. They're lazy because of ESPN 3.

Plebe

Reaction Score
I'm at the UCLA game now, Bruins up 44-27 at the half. Attendance is about the same as, perhaps slightly lower than, at the home games vs. Oregon State and Washington. Definitely fewer students. In fact the student section is nearly empty. There are more members of the Boise State band than in the UCLA student section. :eek:

UCLA raced out to a 15-0 lead but Boise State has been hanging around with some good shooting and *very* physical play. I am frankly aghast at some of the contact that they're letting go.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Sabrina Ionescu is SO tough. Temple better know where she is.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Sabrina Ionescu is SO tough. Temple better know where she is.
Just checking the box score on that game:

In lockstep with my prediction, Hebard and McGwire have 14 and 10, respectively.
Ionescu with 6 points and 5 assists.

For Temple, Fitzgerald and Atkinson are a combined 3 of 14. They're lucky to be down only a point. Butts (15) and Sherrill (10) keeping the Owls in the game.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm at the UCLA game now, Bruins up 44-27 at the half. Attendance is about the same as, perhaps slightly lower than, at the home games vs. Oregon State and Washington. Definitely fewer students. In fact the student section is nearly empty. There are more members of the Boise State band than in the UCLA student section. :eek:

UCLA raced out to a 15-0 lead but Boise State has been hanging around with some good shooting and *very* physical play. I am frankly aghast at some of the contact that they're letting go.
Spring break?

Reaction Score
Too bad ESPN doesn't give a damn about doing whip-around properly. Put the TEMPLE game on! It's the best + closest game. Idiots. They're lazy because of ESPN 3.
I am at someone's house where I can only watch ESPN 2. Can someone explain why they're showing OKLA-GONZAGA instead of TEMPLE-ORE in CT?
Isn't Temple the most local team and are also in UConns conference! Plus the game is closer and Sabrina is a better story than anyone on either OKLA or Gonzaga! Why?

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I am at someone's house where I can only watch ESPN 2. Can someone explain why they're showing OKLA-GONZAGA instead of TEMPLE-ORE in CT?
Isn't Temple the most local team and are also in UConns conference! Plus the game is closer and Sabrina is a better story than anyone on either OKLA or Gonzaga! Why?

Beats me. Just seems like they don't care. I'm glad they never got the Men's Tourney , they would have butchered that too.

Reaction Score
Geez why won't ESPN show the Temple-Oregon game. Is Oklahoma-Gonzaga really that much bigger of a draw? It's been a lousy game.

Reaction Score
Oregon and Temple tied with 5 to go and I am watching Sherri Coales talking to a ref in the 3rd QTR of a 12 pt game.

Thank you for supporting women's basketball ESPN!

Reaction Score
We finally got whipped woo hoo!

Tonya's Temple going to the wire.

Reaction Score
Temple reminds me of Ohio State. All one-on-one. They'd rather go through defenders than around them, and too often get away with it. Luckily for them they're making a lot of mid-range jumpers while Oregon, doing their best imitation of Dayton, can't buy a shot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom