Rellah Boothe 2017 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rellah Boothe 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That works.

But I really like her last name. Sounds like a volcano. Or a line from a Crosby, Stills, and Nash song.
Did Crosby Still sing that song in his Nash?? I'll be rambling along now.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Meyers7----I respect your opinion, so tell me what is there about Rellah that you like or don't like. I'm getting so many varied opinions I can't get a handle on her. I'm not worried that Uconn didn't get one--Shea, Christine, Marissa, Geno don't need second guesses from me.
Just wondering!! thanks.
From what I've seen of her, and it's not been much, she seems pretty good. I heard her name beginning last year as a Soph. Not sure why we haven't heard anything about UCONN and her though. Either one or the other (or both) isn't interested it would seem????

The only thing I noticed was in one of the video's I saw of the trials, and I can't seem to find it again, Boothe looked a little "me-centric" when she scored. Kind of like "hey everybody, I scored". Don't know if she is really like that though. Maybe she just came across that way to me. I tried to find the video to watch it closer, but can't find it. That's the only thing I've seen that might (if other people got the same impression) have kept her off the team. But that's only very wild speculation.

She said this in an interview. I want to work on my attitude — like my body language. If there’s a bad call I need to keep certain things to myself. I don't know, maybe that came through a little in the tryouts???

http://usatodayhss.com/2014/elite-s...kman-high-from-no-1-spot-in-super-25-rankings

Or maybe it is just a Florida thing???

T

TroyHouse66

MilHusk:
<<Kasiyahna Kushkituah
Can we just call her KK?>>

We'd have to call her "KK"...
our hearts and history have already been filled by "K"

Reaction Score
From what I've seen of her, and it's not been much, she seems pretty good. I heard her name beginning last year as a Soph. Not sure why we haven't heard anything about UCONN and her though. Either one or the other (or both) isn't interested it would seem????

The only thing I noticed was in one of the video's I saw of the trials, and I can't seem to find it again, Boothe looked a little "me-centric" when she scored. Kind of like "hey everybody, I scored". Don't know if she is really like that though. Maybe she just came across that way to me. I tried to find the video to watch it closer, but can't find it. That's the only thing I've seen that might (if other people got the same impression) have kept her off the team. But that's only very wild speculation.

She said this in an interview. I want to work on my attitude — like my body language. If there’s a bad call I need to keep certain things to myself. I don't know, maybe that came through a little in the tryouts???

http://usatodayhss.com/2014/elite-s...kman-high-from-no-1-spot-in-super-25-rankings

Or maybe it is just a Florida thing???
I agree with you about her me first attitude.I read the USA article and at times her answers reflected that but also she does recognize what she needs to work on and that is a positive.Dont forget she is only 15 or 16 years old.Sometimes the teams they have played on need that player to just score and if they have to do it for most of the years they have played it just becomes natural for them.It could also be from outside forces (parents) come to mind.Hopefully it is just immaturity and the right coach comes along becauseshe is extremely talented!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom