"Regular" Season Predictions | The Boneyard

"Regular" Season Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Preseason/Tryouts are over and the team is 1-2.

From what I've seen UConn can still going bowling. Army, Tulane, Tulsa, Temple, SMU are all beatable.
I'm worried about USF only because it's the team's first road game and that introduces new processes for the first time.
Cincy and ECU are going to be tough.
UCF comes to Connecticut this year and they aren't last year's Knights.

If the team that showed up today continues to show up this team will get to seven wins. And us fans will have a helluva ride getting there.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Next week is a huge game. Doubt this team has the fortitude to win all those must wins or steal one of the others.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
USF getting taken to the woodshed by NC State so far. 49-7 in the 3rd quarter. Understanding its on the road, I would hope we could take that. I can't imagine USF is getting a lot of raucous crowds at Raymond James.

Reaction Score
Preseason/Tryouts are over and the team is 1-2.

From what I've seen UConn can still going bowling. Army, Tulane, Tulsa, Temple, SMU are all beatable.
I'm worried about USF only because it's the team's first road game and that introduces new processes for the first time.
Cincy and ECU are going to be tough.
UCF comes to Connecticut this year and they aren't last year's Knights.

If the team that showed up today continues to show up this team will get to seven wins. And us fans will have a helluva ride getting there.

I don't think we play Tulsa but we do play Memphis and they are beatable. So agree with you. 5 to 7 wins is the range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom