Red Sox fans at the parade | The Boneyard

Red Sox fans at the parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That was pretty bad. I guess some people have their fun sucker punching people and then kicking them in the head while their down. On the positive side, a couple of them have been arrested.

While the group of head stompers/sucker punchers are a bunch of scum bags, the camera person or their friend who giggled every time someone got knocked out or got their head kicked isn't far behind.

Reaction Score
Dumb drunk Sox fans? And all along I thought Viking and Waq got along? and how they left Jerry was plain awful...............:D

And Yankee fans are s!! Pretty funny.........

Reaction Score
Ridiculous jackass fest.

Takes some kinda scumbag to cheap shot somebody.....especially to kick them while down.

Reaction Score
Ridiculous jackass fest.

Takes some kinda scumbag to cheap shot somebody.....especially to kick them while down.

Sure does and there was more than one doing so.......one of the moron's lost his shoe and was smiling......one ugly drunken scene!

Reaction Score
Made more annoying by the clown giggling while videotaping it all..

Reaction Score
Made more annoying by the clown giggling while videotaping it all..

Yeah he turns out to be quite a pu**y in the hot mess for not dropping the phone and trying to help out..........

"Dude I think he's dead.....(giggle giggle)....really "............thats' something to joke about!

Reaction Score
Ridiculous jackass fest.

One of the crazy things is that there were at least 2 guys who were knocked out where the camera didn't even catch what happened to them. The camera guy would be looking down at a guy on the ground (and giggling) then they'd pan further down the sidewalk and there'd be another guy laying on the pavement. Who knows if they were part of the fight or just got in the way.

I was surprised that the cheap shot artists didn't take a swing at any of the women who got involved. Maybe it was against their code.

Reaction Score
One of the crazy things is that there were at least 2 guys who were knocked out where the camera didn't even catch what happened to them. The camera guy would be looking down at a guy on the ground (and giggling) then they'd pan further down the sidewalk and there'd be another guy laying on the pavement. Who knows if they were part of the fight or just got in the way.

I was surprised that the cheap shot artists didn't take a swing at any of the women who got involved. Maybe it was against their code.

I looked like there was a potential swing at a female early in the video........looked like she was attempting to stop the onslaught and was in the way of the drunken cheap shot artists.

Typically the guys in the black and also white wife beaters are the biggest cheap shot artists.......real heroes kicking people while others are on top etc etc

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Dumb drunk Sox fans? And all along I thought Viking and Waq got along? and how they left Jerry was plain awful...............:D

And Yankee fans are s!! Pretty funny.........
Make no mistake that some are...You know as well as anyone that no single fan base is made up of 100% sober, upstanding citizenry (Well, maybe the Jazz. Have you seen how clean Salt Lake City is? It's unbelievable. Joseph Smith has that crew on a short leash, alright.). Many people used the Parade as an excuse to get drunk at 9 in the morning (Sounds like a UConn football home game ;)) and tempers flare for no reason.

It's not a defense. What happened was pure ugliness. The point is: to extrapolate the actions of a handful of miscreants (who may or may not be Sox fans) over the 2 million+ people who were there and millions more across the country watching on NESN, CSNNE, and MLB Network, is the exact definition of small sample size.

Reaction Score
Make no mistake that some are...You know as well as anyone that no single fan base is made up of 100% sober, upstanding citizenry (Well, maybe the Jazz. Have you seen how clean Salt Lake City is? It's unbelievable. Joseph Smith has that crew on a short leash, alright.). Many people used the Parade as an excuse to get drunk at 9 in the morning (Sounds like a UConn football home game ;)) and tempers flare for no reason.

It's not a defense. What happened was pure ugliness. The point is: to extrapolate the actions of a handful of miscreants (who may or may not be Sox fans) over the 2 million+ people who were there and millions more across the country watching on NESN, CSNNE, and MLB Network, is the exact definition of small sample size.

It always is a small sample size so therefore my point of the generalization of any fan base is ridiculous..........when I say "typical" here it's only to combat the many that have this idea of the stereotypical Yankee fan. Not all are the same fans we hear on WEEI or WFAN for that matter........but I don't see too many Yankee fans or Cardinal fans beating the crap out of "each other" during celebratory times!?!?:confused:........that was plain lunacy!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
It always is a small sample size so therefore my point of the generalization of any fan base is ridiculous..........when I say "typical" here it's only to combat the many that have this idea of the stereotypical Yankee fan. Not all are the same fans we hear on WEEI or WFAN for that matter........but I don't see too many Yankee fans or Cardinal fans beating the crap out of "each other" during celebratory times!?!?:confused:........that was plain lunacy!
Vancouver Canucks and LA Lakers fans have been known to riot.:confused: I never understood that...

Reaction Score
Vancouver Canucks and LA Lakers fans have been known to riot.:confused: I never understood that...

Amazing isn't it....but then again hockey fans are a bit different.......not bad but odd!!

Reaction Score
This is pretty brutal.

This was not at the parade. It was the day of the parade and they are wearing Sox gear so I bet they went to the parade, but this was not at the parade. A bunch of dumb meatheads with a combined IQ of 50 who surely contribute nothing to society, but at least it was Sox on Sox crime, unlike those yankee fans going around stabbing opposing fans................http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/9...n-stabbed-connecticut-ny-yankees-fan-gets-43m

Good thing is these jacka** were arrested

Reaction Score
This was not at the parade. It was the day of the parade and they are wearing Sox gear so I bet they went to the parade, but this was not at the parade. A bunch of dumb meatheads with a combined IQ of 50 who surely contribute nothing to society, but at least it was Sox on Sox crime, unlike those yankee fans going around stabbing opposing fans................http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/9...n-stabbed-connecticut-ny-yankees-fan-gets-43m

Good thing is these jacka* were arrested

Nice reply.........just couldn't resist a Yankee jab when all we see here is a**wipe Sox fans beating the crap out of each other?? You're one of a kind Jer.......

Reaction Score
Nice reply.........just couldn't resist a Yankee jab when all we see here is a**wipe Sox fans beating the crap out of each other?? You're one of a kind Jer.......
You are the one who brought up Yankee fans and generalizations about Sox fans, but yea I am the bad guy for bringing up Yankee fans.

It would be nice to live in the world that you live in......

Reaction Score
You are the one who brought up Yankee fans and generalizations about Sox fans, but yea I am the bad guy for bringing up Yankee fans.

It would be nice to live in the world that you live in......

Yeah you would enjoy it actually!!

But being a Yankee and Giants fan isn't all that good for now so yours isn't too bad.......actually expected Peters to make that jumper for the Terps because of the way "my world" is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom