Recruits at the game??? | The Boneyard

Recruits at the game???

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Recruits may not have been at the game, but you can bet the farm any number of them watched the game at home or with friends.

Reaction Score
Saniya/Andra High School coach was there. It's a 2 hour or so ride back to Ossining. I can't imagine Andra made the trip.

Reaction Score
If there were none at the game, I would wager that all serious college recruits were watching that game last night even if they were not recruited by UConn.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
If there were none at the game, I would wager that all serious college recruits were watching that game last night even if they were not recruited by UConn.

I was keeping up with a few SC recruits via twitter and almost all of them were watching the game... I can't decide whether last night's game helped or hurt.. hopefully they saw that South Carolina needs help... 2 of our starters last night will be playing professionally next year and the other two will be playing professionally the year after that.. WE HAVE ROOM.. COME ONE COME ALL. :)

Reaction Score
Nalyssa Smith... A big time recruit for either SC or UCONN expressed that she liked what she saw between both teams and that both coaches are people she looks up to. I think it will come down to Baylor, Texas Tech, Texas, SC and UConn for her services.

JordyG

Reaction Score
I was keeping up with a few SC recruits via twitter and almost all of them were watching the game.. I can't decide whether last night's game helped or hurt.. hopefully they saw that South Carolina needs help.. 2 of our starters last night will be playing professionally next year and the other two will be playing professionally the year after that.. WE HAVE ROOM.. COME ONE COME ALL. :)
Hopefully they also saw that SC is a damn good team with a damn good coach and a damn good future.

JordyG

Reaction Score
SCpur - with any Recognition at all... Nalyssa HAD to bear hug the Versatility capacity and utlization of Napheesa and Gabby
Also coach I hope all recruits noticed how role players at UConn as freshmen and sophomores can develop into AA's and superstars in a short time under a share the ball system.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Also coach I hope all recruits noticed how role players at UConn as freshmen and sophomores can develop into AA's and superstars in a short time under a share the ball system.
Megan can go from a key bench player to strong NPOY candidate in 2 years or so.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Megan can go from a key bench player to strong NPOY candidate in 2 years or so.
No doubt. But can ONO or Ms. Smith see that? Because it sure is clear.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
or you can be in the doghouse for your first 3 seasons and play over 30 minutes in the biggest game of your senior season

JordyG

Reaction Score
or you can be in the doghouse for your first 3 seasons and play over 30 minutes in the biggest game of your senior season
Yep. They soon figure out it all depends on them. And that doghouse can be D-E-E-E-E-E-P.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom