Recruits are excited for UCONN | The Boneyard

Recruits are excited for UCONN

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
Nice to see something encouraging. From the article, I get the sense these kids have their minds and hearts in the right place and can make a positive contribution right away. With Alterique Gilbert back and with the addition of Akinjo we'll have some much-needed ball handlers. I also like that apparently Matthews can play in a swingman role and add some good versatility. Good find, raf46...thanks for posting.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I'm sure they understand more about what's going on and why than many of the team's "fans", using the term "fans" as loosely as possible

Kids who I hope someday walk the walk, much like their coach did, as opposed to..................

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Well "their coach" ruined the program so I sure as hell don't want them to do the same. You of course could care less seeing how irrelevancy gets you off.
So given your statement you think it is possible our future recruits are going to ruin the program? Just trying to keep up, thanks.

Reaction Score
So given your statement you think it is possible our future recruits are going to ruin the program? Just trying to keep up, thanks.
Kevin Ollie is ruining the program. Everything he's touched has turned toxic.
Caught up yet or should you fall back asleep for another 3 years?

Reaction Score
Kevin Ollie is ruining the program. Everything he's touched has turned toxic.
Caught up yet or should you fall back asleep for another 3 years?

You stated: Well "their coach" ruined the program so I sure as hell don't want them to do the same.
I asked you a question that you did not answer. Given that statement, are you under the impression that our future recruits, who are still in high school, are going to ruin the program?
I didn't comment on the coach, or his toxicity and have been a fan of the program for over 30 years. I'm not asleep. I'm just misunderstanding, not surprisingly, your statement. Who is "them"?
Because the poster's statement that you responded to was about the recruits.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Actually, I’m quite sure they don’t.

In any event, neither the recruits nor the fans you’re seeking to denigrate are as lost as you seem to be.

does their positive attitude upset you?

and I'm sure they're asking questions about the direction of the program and they have access to people that actually know something, I'm sure some of those questions might be about investigations that concern some a whole lot more than others, and I'm sure they talked to other players during recruiting visits too, so I'm thinking they're a tad bit more informed than most of us

but hey, some people think internet gossip is more important, I get that too

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom