Recruits 2024 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Recruits 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm thinking we are going to need a number 5.
We`ll have Johnson and Singare next year. We`ll be fine at the 5. Just wont be the level of last year and this year. The caveat is if DC never really gets going this season he could come back.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
We`ll have Johnson and Singare next year. We`ll be fine at the 5. Just wont be the level of last year and this year. The caveat is if DC never really gets going this season he could come back.
Hopefully we bring in a high level transfer to compete for starter level minutes with Samson.. Could even allow Samson to play some 4 if his offensive game takes a big leap over the summer.

Reaction Score
Earl Kelly wasn’t a tenth of Pearl Washington. Washington played some of the best games that have ever been played by a Big East player. Earl Kelly was a good scorer on a lousy Big East team.

I tend to look at it the other way. I mean don’t get me wrong Pearl was like the face of the Big East along with playing with several great Cuse players. He had several chances to make huge plays and he did just that, but we saw him on national TV all the time while Earl was only on when we played someone worthy of the slot on ESPN. Earl was a different player more of a 2 and he was probably actually a better scorer than Pearl. Pearl was a great PG, strong and creative.

I mean Pearl was obviously better but one tenth the player isn’t close. Earl would’ve scored even more with a better supporting cast I believe. If he was a couple years earlier with Corny, Mike and Chuck that team would’ve been so much better!!!!

Reaction Score
Figured I'd post this here if you want to see Nowell and Abraham next weekend since I'm sure most people didn't read the post.

Reaction Score
Hopefully we bring in a high level transfer to compete for starter level minutes with Samson.. Could even allow Samson to play some 4 if his offensive game takes a big leap over the summer.

The portal is going to be big for the staff. A big, a combo guard/swing that can shoot and maybe another. Not sure what space we will have.

Reaction Score
He needs to add 10lbs of muscle, work on establishing position and work on a couple post moves with that athleticism he will be a problem.

Reaction Score
I think we need a big body to help in the middle. Like Sonogo !

Reaction Score
Jeez NEPSAC games are so boring. Top-15 hs player in his class going off for almost 50 and there's 0 fans.
NEPSAC students like going to soccer hockey and lacrosse games. our bball crowds were nonexistent.

Reaction Score
Isn’t Sanon a potential reclass kid?? Would be nice to have him next year with us losing Newton, spencer castle

Reaction Score
NEPSAC students like going to soccer hockey and lacrosse games. our bball crowds were nonexistent.
Most NEPSAC schools require their students to play a sport every semester ( sports like basketball and soccer have Varsity, JV and "thirds" to accommodate all skill levels). So when a Varsity basketball game is being played, the rest of the student body is playing hockey, squash or swimming. The games are usually played in the afternoon as well. When they hit playoff time the other sports have finished and the crowds come out

Reaction Score
Jeez NEPSAC games are so boring. Top-15 hs player in his class going off for almost 50 and there's 0 fans.
It's always been weird. Afternoon games and there's future NBA players playing in little gyms with hardly any fans. I wish the top kids still played at their public schools. The atmosphere is a million times better.

And as Moose points out the other kids are playing sports at the same time as the games.

Reaction Score
Most NEPSAC schools require their students to play a sport every semester ( sports like basketball and soccer have Varsity, JV and "thirds" to accommodate all skill levels). So when a Varsity basketball game is being played, the rest of the student body is playing hockey, squash or swimming. The games are usually played in the afternoon as well. When they hit playoff time the other sports have finished and the crowds come out
yeah, i was speaking from experience. the varsity games were scheduled for later in the afternoon or in the evening, to better accommodate attendance for students and parents, but said students would be at the soccer, hockey, and lax contests more often than not.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I know we have been up to watch him a couple times recently, but hope we get him on campus soon. He went to IU, so hopefully their on the court product has made him reconsider that idea.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
That's insane three point shooting. You don't see that unguarded in an NBA All-Star Shootout. That's called being in the zone. It must've been fun to be him.

If you are watching, yes you do.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The kid has to like how Hurley is willing to showcase shooters like Hawkins and Spencer and to a lesser extent Joey C.
If you can shoot it, he'll get you on the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom