Recruiting Class of 2012 | The Boneyard

Recruiting Class of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Last night we had the privilege of watching perhaps the best recruiting class in UCONN history in Stewie, Tuck and Mo. . It was probably the best performance that they collectively have had in any game when playing together and gives us a glimpse of what they can accomplish the remainder of this season and next. They scored 55 points on 57% shooting vs SC 62 pts and 39% shooting. They had 10 assists and an approx 2:1 assist/TO ratio compared to SC's total of 9 assists and an approximate 1:2 Assist/TO ratio. They had 5 blocks vs SC's total of 1( incredible given their height).
Just plain stunning performance and justifiable cause for unbridled optimism. ( No slight intended on KML, Kia Kiah et al )

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I mentioned that to Eric last night. Our 2012 trio almost out-scored the #1 team in the nation. Those 3 are not finished yet. Can they get 4? Can Morgan get 5? It's a historically great class.

Reaction Score
I mentioned that to Eric last night. Our 2012 trio almost out-scored the #1 team in the nation. Those 3 are not finished yet. Can they get 4? Can Morgan get 5? It's a historically great class.
They sort of remind me , as a class, of the Big Three(NBA parlance). All you need to do is surround them with good athletes and winning an NC is likely.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
And they couldn't be any classier. I'm so happy for Morgan- healthy and doing stuff as a big that continues to astound. And Mo a Stewie & KML really all played the game of their lives on The same night! Great post!

Reaction Score
And they couldn't be any classier. I'm so happy for Morgan- healthy and doing stuff as a big that continues to astound. And Mo a Stewie & KML really all played the game of their lives on The same night! Great post!

I don't think they played the game of their lives and that's the scary thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom