Recruit Visits?? | The Boneyard

Recruit Visits??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if we have any recruits coming to visit campus anytime soon? I see that Cox and McCoy will be at Louisville this coming weekend. Have either of these 2 recruits scheduled visits? Or any of the of the other recruits that are on UConn's radar??

Reaction Score
This is getting depressing; we haven't signed anyone in years, seems like.

HGN

Reaction Score
Shhhhh..... Quiet please. And don't be stomping around too hard. A cake is rising in the oven baking and all that stomping might cause it to fall. The chef has said that these confections take take to perfect.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Shhhhh..... Quiet please. And don't be stomping around too hard. A cake is rising in the oven baking and all that stomping might cause it to fall. The chef has said that these confections take take to perfect.
HGN,
Not sure how to read your response. Is this code for we got some signing close?

Reaction Score
I am ordering a tall cake & a medium sized one. Make them special so that next year we may enjoy the same order.

HGN

Reaction Score
I am ordering a tall cake & a medium sized one. Make them special so that next year we may enjoy the same order.
Arti, will do.....Would you like a NC to go with that order?

Reaction Score
Arti, will do.....Would you like a NC to go with that order?
"Oh My", that decoration on those cakes, would really stimulate & excite the 'taste buds' !

HGN

Reaction Score
HGN,
Not sure how to read your response. Is this code for we got some signing close?
CoCo, not sure how close the signing is. But I read on ND blog that we are involved with McCoy. That would be nice but I haven't seen it mentioned any other place. The blog said she is a ND lean though.:(

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
CoCo, not sure how close the signing is. But I read on ND blog that we are involved with McCoy. That would be nice but I haven't seen it mentioned any other place. The blog said she is a ND lean though.:(

Thanks HGN. I 'll take McCoy. The last UCONN signing out of that state is working out quite nicely.
FYI You may be interested in some of the other McCoy musing posted under the Lauren Cox taking her time thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom