Reason for loss at Stanford now clear | The Boneyard

Reason for loss at Stanford now clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
The players had a #900 celebration all planned and naturally wanted it to be a Gampel and not Temple.

So they not only got "a great learning experience" out in CA but helped give Coach an extra memorable night for a huge milestone at a school where undefeated seasons are a dime a dozen anyway.

Reaction Score
And it was well worth not being ranked #1 all year to make this possible. I'm buying:D.

Reaction Score
The players had a #900 celebration all planned and naturally wanted it to be a Gampel and not Temple.

So they not only got "a great learning experience" out in CA but helped give Coach an extra memorable night for a huge milestone at a school where undefeated seasons are a dime a dozen anyway.
Game was at XL Center, not Gampel, so they should check the schedule more closely before they lose on purpose again :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
What was the deal on all those empty seats last night?

I need to check before the season's over so I can see them myself!

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Game was at XL Center, not Gampel, so they should check the schedule more closely before they lose on purpose again :rolleyes:
Hey the players' desires are not always granted. At least they found a few UConn fans to go to XL last night.

~*Jen*~

Mommy to the Mini Mojo Keeper
Reaction Score
What was the deal on all those empty seats last night?

I need to check before the season's over so I can see them myself!

Online scalpers? I rarely go to games when I'm in CT because usually I find that I have to order from various sites and they really jack up the prices. I think one of the last times I wasn't up in the sky (which is bad for me as I get really dizzy), we paid about $70 per ticket. But because the scalpers have them, they're both sold tickets and empty seats. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom