Really good article from Indy reporter Bob Kravitz regarding UConn/Geno. | The Boneyard

Really good article from Indy reporter Bob Kravitz regarding UConn/Geno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As someone who formerly followed the Patriots specifically and the NFL generally, the name Bob Kravitz makes me physically ill. So, it's hard for read this objectively. But yes, it's a nice article, except that I disagree with: "The Huskies are not a team; they are a machine." No, they are not. They are very human. Making them a machine gives other teams the excuse of losing. But it is a good article, much as I hate to admit it.

Reaction Score
It's been 22 seasons since UConn won its first NC in 1994-1995. Now with 11 titles, UConn has won exactly half of the titles over that interval. What an amazing run! Congratulations and thanks to the players and the coaches who have accomplished so much and provided so much joy to the fanbase.

Reaction Score
Great article. Wooden would be proud of UConn. Also it is interesting that coach won and passed Coach Wooden in Wooden's home state yesterday. I loved the line "Greatness, in the end, is never boring" Beautiful and so fitting for our beloved UConn Huskies WBB program and Coach Geno and CD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom