Ranking tonight's games | The Boneyard

Ranking tonight's games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure what to watch or how late to stay up.

Tonight's Matchups:

7:15 Dayton/Stanford
7:47 Wisconsin/Baylor
9:45 Florida/UCLA
10:17 Arizona/San Diego State Univ.

What to watch in order of excitement, matchups and players? Is there a game or two you recommend?

I ask because I only have seen Florida, and these matchups don't look to intriguing.

Reaction Score
Florida/UCLA could end up being a close game. I also want to see how SDSU does against a top team. They beat Kansas but that was early in the year.
Any of those games could be great and any could be dogs. This is one reason I like that "last channel" button on the remote.

caw

Reaction Score
Zona SDSU could go either way.

Florida UCLA could be fun.

Kill me if I have to watch Wiscy play much more. I just hate them.

Dayton beat exCuse, so go Stanford.

Reaction Score
Florida/UCLA could end up being a close game. I also want to see how SDSU does against a top team. They beat Kansas but that was early in the year.
Any of those games could be great and any could be dogs. This is one reason I like that "last channel" button on the remote.
SDSU and Zona played earlier in the year on SDSU's court, Zona led for most of tge way and got it to dbl digits at one point but SDSau battled back and the game went down to the last few possessions. That game was with Ashley tho, I expect it to be ugly game as both are great defensively, its 2nd on my list behind UF/UCLA.

Reaction Score
These games are all intriguing in their own way. Baylor / Wisky could be crazy good or a total dud. Fl / UCLA looks to be the marquis matchup and SDSU / Ariz could be a great game if SDSU can hit a few shots. Otherwise a blowout.

Reaction Score
Zona SDSU could go either way.

Florida UCLA could be fun.

Kill me if I have to watch Wiscy play much more. I just hate them.

Dayton beat exCuse, so go Stanford.

Wait- you're rooting against the team that eliminated Syracuse and for the team with a Dukie as coach???

You better be 5 pints deep!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Wisconsin is embarrassing Baylor.

I'm nor sure what caused it but when I first viewed the full field in this tournament I said "we're playing Wisconsin for the title".

It would be nice!

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Wisconsin is embarrassing Baylor.

I'm nor sure what caused it but when I first viewed the full field in this tournament I said "we're playing Wisconsin for the title".

It would be nice!

That 7-footer from Wisconsin is scary

Reaction Score
Wisconsin can play some slow and ugly basketball, and make their opponents look the same, but I don't think anyone told Baylor they had a game tonight. Has to be their lowest point total of the year.

U

UCONNfan1

I'd be surprised if SDSU or UCLA pulls the upset. I'd be psyched, but surprised. Glad to see Dayton move on tho.

Reaction Score
Wisconsin can play some slow and ugly basketball, and make their opponents look the same, but I don't think anyone told Baylor they had a game tonight. Has to be their lowest point total of the year.

pretty cool to have Aaron Rodgers in your post game locker room.

Reaction Score
Scoe said:
pretty cool to have Aaron Rodgers in your post game locker room.

Didn't he go to cal? That would be like Ray Allen showing up in Florida St's locker room during the NCAA tournament.

Reaction Score
Didn't he go to cal? That would be like Ray Allen showing up in Florida St's locker room during the NCAA tournament.

yeah he did, if Russell Wilson was in their locker room that would make more sense. Uconn doesn't need celebrity guests in their locker room when you have Calhoun around and our NBA alums.

Reaction Score
Dayton is an intriguing Cinderella story, but they're staring a juggernaut square in the face in FL if they advance over UCLA. Would be interesting to see how long they can hang with either team.

Zona-SDSt has the makings of a real good battle. Practically a home game for both schools. We know that first hand from 2011.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Baylor is one inconsistent team.

Florida looks like it could get out of hand. I hope SDSU/Zona stays close, otherwise this is kind of a bust of a night.

Reaction Score
UCLA is hanging in there but not getting any stops playing too much of a swing game.

Reaction Score
Watching SDSU-Zona. It's still remarkable to me we went out there and beat both of those teams in road games in 2011.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
UCLA is hanging in there but not getting any stops playing too much of a swing game.

UCLA reminds me a little of UNC. Long, athletic, allergic to playing defense.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
If UCLA were a bit smarter they could win this game. They;d have to start with defending the three however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom