Randy: "Doesn't Give a About Future Schedule" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Randy: "Doesn't Give a About Future Schedule"

Reaction Score
And which schools in the Big East are a large school / fanbase? Seton Hall is sixth in the league with just under 10,000. The biggest school is Georgetown with an enrollment of under 24,000. UConn will be the biggest at 32,000.

Yes and...?

Reaction Score
Great. Another week of headline grabbing posts from someone who didn’t listen to what the HC said. Good times.

Reaction Score
Wasnt able to listen this week - which of the group asked the question?
Question answered:

>>Eighteen minutes into his weekly meeting with the media, a kind Neill Ostrout of the Manchester Journal Inquirer asked, “Both teams have struggled a little bit lately, but you have had some good games with USF going back a while. Is this another one of those series that maybe you might try to rekindle after you guys leave (the AAC)?

“I could give a (spit) about the schedule going forward,” Edsall said. “Let’s just play one at a time. God damn. Who cares about next year and the year after and all that bull(spit)?”<<

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I feel like an old fuddy fuddy being on page 2 of a GAS thread and not seeing a Honey Badger meme.
Back in the day "Honey Badger Don't GAS" memes were the rage.
Anywho I'm taking my change purse to the five and dime to get butterscotch suckers to hand out as Halloween candy.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Just because it has not been officially announced, does not mean there are not more than 4 games scheduled for 2020. ;)

There is a lot that goes into getting non conference games scheduled that just about everyone outside the AD knows nothing about.
If people truly believe the AD is doing nothing about the 2020 schedule and beyond, get your heads checked.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom