Random recruiting thoughts having not followed that closely | The Boneyard

Random recruiting thoughts having not followed that closely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1) No Georgia kids?
2) Is our class as good as Temples'?
3) Did PSU, Cuse, or BCU snag any RU stragglers?
4) Heard Carolina's new coach on sport talk radio for awhile on how he recruits and his pitch. He is a smooth character and I think UNC found a very good one. Way better than RE or PP.
5) PP did not snag his poster board recruit this year, or did he?
6) My two favorite recruits are Casey C and Obi One.

Lastly, who was the best well thought of recruit that visited UConn of the past 3 or 4 years that chose another school and excelled? I know who I'm thinking of.

Reaction Score
It is pretty evident to me after this recruiting season is finished that for us to take the next step in recruiting P has to make some changes to this staff...and let some of if not all of the remaining Edsall guys go. For a head coach to close he needs he asst who recruits that player to develope a relationship with the player. It was evident in the Daily News Article about Wayne Morgan choosing Syracuse today that the Cuse Asst forged that relationship...our Asst didn't. I mean ask yourselves...if we continue to not get the dynamic recruits; who is on the road reaching out to them recruiting them...the Asst's. With a new AD coming in here by he end of he month...and P not being their guy he most likely won't get cut a lot of slack. It has been posted in this forum beore about Herbst viewing major sports as the front porch view of UConn. She won't accept mediocrity either. If he doesn't make any changes...they will all be on the unemployment line in a few years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom