Quote from Hurley | The Boneyard

Quote from Hurley

Reaction Score
“We looked weak and unprepared”. And who is that on Coach?? When is this guy just once gonna say “it’s on me that happened and I need to figure this out” instead of hanging it on the players? And when is he just once actually going to do something about it instead of letting teams just have their way with us while making no adjustments?? This is shades of Kadary Richmond all over again, except over a series of games except in one.

Switch it up Danny cuz what you’re doing isnt working. When the game plan is CLEARLY not working, you need to abandon it. Don’t just throw your hands up and say oh well.

Reaction Score
“We looked weak and unprepared”. And who is that on Coach?? When is this guy just once gonna say “it’s on me that happened and I need to figure this out” instead of hanging it on the players? And when is he just once actually going to do something about it instead of letting teams just have their way with us while making no adjustments?? This is shades of Kadary Richmond all over again, except over a series of games except in one.

Switch it up Danny cuz what you’re doing isnt working. When the game plan is CLEARLY not working, you need to abandon it. Don’t just throw your hands up and say oh well.
Not sure it's on the coach. It's pretty simple really, our guards can't guard anyone and we only have 2 guys who are a threat to score. We need a shakeup, but I'm not sure what the staff can do. Start Joey C and we get burned on D, start Diarra and our offense suffers. I'm not a fan of the double bigs, but maybe worth a try.

Reaction Score
Not sure it's on the coach. It's pretty simple really, our guards can't guard anyone and we only have 2 guys who are a threat to score. We need a shakeup, but I'm not sure what the staff can do. Start Joey C and we get burned on D, start Diarra and our offense suffers. I'm not a fan of the double bigs, but maybe worth a try.
Recruit real point guards. Stop trying to play year after year with combo guards leading the team. It just isn’t a recipe for success in college.

Reaction Score
Part of that is DH defensive theory to be super aggressive on the ball. That leads to more blow bys and with his love for the high hedge and not much help defense it leads to layups

Some of UConn’s best teams used double bigs. Yes the game has changed but he needs to give it a real try cause staying the course is not working

Reaction Score
Who cares what you’re a fan of. Play your best 5. If that mean Clingan and Sanogo play together then so be it. He makes $3million a year. It’s his job to figure it out. Enough of the nonsense. If they can’t guard the ball and stop penetration throw two bigs down low to protect the rim.

Reaction Score

Hurley takes responsibility all the time. Your criticism is completely unfair.

Reaction Score
Start Joey bring newton off the bench

Reaction Score
Castle was in the crowd today. He might reconsider after watching that lifeless performance

Reaction Score
It's absolutely on the coach.

Reaction Score
Part of that is DH defensive theory to be super aggressive on the ball. That leads to more blow bys and with his love for the high hedge and not much help defense it leads to layups

Some of UConn’s best teams used double bigs. Yes the game has changed but he needs to give it a real try cause staying the course is not working
He's being exposed badly.

It's nuts he had us playing them so tight on the perimeter with no rim protection. The team can't shoot, they're all about driving.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom