Quincy Guerrier - SU | The Boneyard

Quincy Guerrier - SU

Reaction Score
Quincy Guerrier has placed his name in the NBA Draft without an agent. He stated that he is in the transfer portal if NBA doesn’t work out - either way he is out of Syracuse. He is a solid player whose shot was improving. Similar to Oshae Brissett.
Well now.
Lots of S-cuse fans boasting all year he's better than anyone on UConn, so maybe we need to get him so we can make the Sweet 16.

Reaction Score
Cuse's current depth:

1: Girard, Torrence
2: B. Boeheim
3: J. Boeheim, B. Williams
4: Swider
5: Edwards, Anselem

Prediction: Similar to Kadary Richmond, Benny Williams will play well but have trouble getting PT over the Boeheims. Following the season, he'll transfer to Florida.

Reaction Score
Cuse's current depth:

Prediction: Similar to Kadary Richmond, Benny Williams will play well but have trouble getting PT over the Boeheims. Following the season, he'll transfer to Florida.
i don’t understand the pre-season rank with this lineup. This is Ivy League talent sans Williams.

Reaction Score
Cuse's current depth:

some of their fans are Olympic gold medal level at mental gymnastics.

They lost 2 of their 3 best players and replaced them with 2 guys who scored a combined 8 pts last year. Reading the comments you would think swider and Torrence are Lydon and Waiters. Guerrier was their only guy with any strength and he walks and they replace him with another slow, unathletic, terrible defender and somehow some of them think that’s an improvement??

they do have some shooting and it will be interesting to see how they do this year, but it’s hilarious how thin, slow, and unathletic their roster is.

Reaction Score
some of their fans are Olympic gold medal level at mental gymnastics.

They lost 2 of their 3 best players and replaced them with 2 guys who scored a combined 8 pts last year. Reading the comments you would think swider and Torrence are Lydon and Waiters. Guerrier was their only guy with any strength and he walks and they replace him with another slow, unathletic, terrible defender and somehow some of them think that’s an improvement??

they do have some shooting and it will be interesting to see how they do this year, but it’s hilarious how thin, slow, and unathletic their roster is.
They're just gonna chuck 3s. If they make a lot they'll be okay, if not they're going to suck

Reaction Score
They're just gonna chuck 3s. If they make a lot they'll be okay, if not they're going to suck

I can see a scenario where they are actually good, just spacing the floor and raining 3s. But they have no shot creators tho and their projected starting sg is a guy who averaged 2 ppg over 2 years at marquette. Their backcourt is a joke. I also dk how they defend anyone so I lean towards sucking. They are the exact opposite of us: no depth, athleticism or defense and all shooting. They are built like a mid major. Its pretty crazy.

Reaction Score
I can see a scenario where they are actually good, just spacing the floor and raining 3s. But they have no shot creators tho and their projected starting sg is a guy who averaged 2 ppg over 2 years at marquette. Their backcourt is a joke. I also dk how they defend anyone so I lean towards sucking. They are the exact opposite of us: no depth, athleticism or defense and all shooting. They are built like a mid major. Its pretty crazy.
Isn’t Buddy & Girard their backcourt?

Reaction Score
Isn’t Buddy & Girard their backcourt?
I thought buddy was a 3. Not that it really matters,
I guess. Even if you include him, their backcourt is still pretty weak.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom