Question....off site parking at the Rent... | The Boneyard

Question....off site parking at the Rent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know the P&W athletic field parking on Silver Lane went up to $20 last year. Did anyone notice for the BYU game, if the houses across from the Rent on Silver Lane were still charging $10 to park on their property?? Thanks...

Reaction Score
The softball fields were 15 Friday night. I didn't notice what the front yards were charging but I'll make sure to look Saturday if you don't get an answer beforehand.

Reaction Score
The softball fields were 15 Friday night. I didn't notice what the front yards were charging but I'll make sure to look Saturday if you don't get an answer beforehand.

Thanks....I'll be there Saturday myself. Which is why I'm asking.

Reaction Score
They had cones set up that prevented people from parking on their lawns. Not one car there. Aero Lot was $15.

Reaction Score
How did you like the aero lot?

Loved it. Was nice to be able to throw a ball with my kid with all of the room. Tailgated next to some fine folk. Miss the Grey Lot but I think the Aero is my new home. That was the first and last time I make my way to the Husky Walk from there though. Cuts right through your tailgate time. Thanks for all the info.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Loved it. Was nice to be able to throw a ball with my kid with all of the room. Tailgated next to some fine folk. Miss the Grey Lot but I think the Aero is my new home. That was the first and last time I make my way to the Husky Walk from there though. Cuts right through your tailgate time. Thanks for all the info.

FYI Jimmy - I also have Grey Lot parking. I dont know exactly how to explain it but we park in the Grey Lot with sections ABCD - if looking from outside stadium and press box in front of you off to the right near the woods.

My point - plenty of space there to throw with the kids - fyi.

Reaction Score
I parked at the house next to the softball fields for 10

jho

Reaction Score
Silva's was $15 this year as well. Easy in, easy out.

Reaction Score
For 10 years, all I have done is parked at the Aero lot, called my buddies who have parking passes and walked over to meet them in the blue lot... don't really care where I park off site as long as it is close, cheap(er), and my car is still there when I get back.

Reaction Score
I was a lil bummed Silva's upped it to 15 but it's still so convenient and is a shorter walk than a lot of places on the lots.

I've parked a couple times at the place across from Silva's. Not sure what they charge now but it was 10 a couple years ago. Kinda sketchy spot though.

Reaction Score

As I told the guy at Silva's, $15 to park at a place where kids are getting picked up is completely ridiculous when Aero is $15 as well. I see no reason to ever park there with Aero staying at $15.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
alexd. said:
I know the P&W athletic field parking on Silver Lane went up to $20 last year. Did anyone notice for the BYU game, if the houses across from the Rent on Silver Lane were still charging $10 to park on their property?? Thanks...

Pratt & Whitney Aero Club field still $15 this year. There were several houses between tree and the entrance marked $10 and I saw a few cars pulling in there.
Aero club is great for tailgating or just to park and walk to Blue Lot (where we tailgate with friends) but the best part of the Aero Club is getting to I-84 after the game. The club's road is open at the other end to Simmons Road which dumps out on Roberts Street to highway. Silver Lane gets locked up but you can sail right out of the club when you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom