question about general parking | The Boneyard

question about general parking

Reaction Score
Can someone outline the non-blue pass general parking situation for me? We got freebie tickets as a season ticket holder perk, and won't be using our blue pass tomorrow (long story). First of all, how much does general parking cost? Also, is general parking still down the runway? So when we come into the Silver Lane entrance, do we bear right at the point where the blue parkers go left?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
http://www.rentschlerfield.com/assets/doc/Pratt-Whitney-Stadium-Parking-Map-a819ffb447.pdf

$15. From the ECU game on they would not let us bear to the right when we came in the Main gate(after the Cabellas turn) and instead made us drive past the entrance for the East gate, around the stadium, before heading back to the Grey and Red parking areas. if you do not have a parking pass they will direct you to the Red lots and there will be signs.

Reaction Score
Thank you! Is the Aircraft Club still $20?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I am assuming you can use your blue pass in the red lot. It's not like they won't have room.

Reaction Score
I am assuming you can use your blue pass in the red lot. It's not like they won't have room.

I did use a gray pass for red lot a couple of years ago, and they allowed it.

Reaction Score

we won't physically have a blue pass, we gave it to someone else that took our season tickets for the game. We're using the UConn comp tickets that they gave to season ticket holders. This is the first time in years and years that we haven't had a blue pass, which is why I asked my question.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom