Qudus Wahab | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Qudus Wahab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If Wahab to Pitt & Tre a ND likely? it's looking like Precious or grad transfer to round out 2019 class

Reaction Score
The Big East and UCONN need each other more than ever. Now. Article in NY Post today on how they are in danger of only getting 2 bids with recent collapse of Hall and St. John’s. The name alone puts us back in these recruiting battles especially with Hurley at the helm not to mention the matchups that are high profile and get prime status on tv. 2 teams, 4 teams, who knows, Memphis, UCONN, Cincy, and one other.
The football would have been nice if it worked but it didn’t. Nova doesn’t need it, we don’t either. It’s easier to sell a kid on Nova, Georgetown, St. John’s, for high profile games than the AAC thing we have and I realize there’s some chaff in the BE too. That plus a strong OOC gives recruits a reason to come. Know it’s been hashed over but it’s time to move.

Here is what some people don't realize, sooner or later the power 5 conferences are going break away from the NCAA. There's already talks about forming super conferences and I bet they are not thinking of adding basketball only schools.

Reaction Score
Could be a last min educated guess. No one else seems to know anything. Let’s see what happens at 4

Reaction Score
Here is what some people don't realize, sooner or later the power 5 conferences are going break away from the NCAA. There's already talks about forming super conferences and I bet they are not thinking of adding basketball only schools.
People have been saying this for years. Not going to happen

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Is this sarcasm or is the thought that Slater is really well informed?
It was serious. He's correct on crystal balls 80% of the time. He doesn't just throw at the wall the day a recruit is going to commit.
Plus Wahab says he wants to go somewhere with playing time and there has been virtually 0 smoke for Wahab to UConn lately.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
^^^^^^
post of the year so far
yeah if Hurley could play the 5
It was a no brainer that he was coming to UConn over Pitt as coach
But it is a funny post

Reaction Score
It was serious. He's correct on crystal balls 80% of the time. He doesn't just throw at the wall the day a recruit is going to commit.
Plus Wahab says he wants to go somewhere with playing time and there has been virtually 0 smoke for Wahab to UConn lately.
Spin zone that means he’s wrong 20% of the time

Reaction Score
Slater gave a CB today to Pitt.
Corey Evans gave a CB today to GTown.
61I6RIvMDPL._SX425_.jpg

Reaction Score
yeah if Hurley could play the 5
It was a no brainer that he was coming to UConn over Pitt as coach
But it is a funny post
LOL @ it being a no brainer that he would choose the team in the worse conference offering less money. You just never stop gtcamming.

Reaction Score
NY Post is a joke dude.
Agree but we cover St. John’s and the BE better than them? I was never for going back to the BE because I wanted a power conference but if we and a couple teams go there we all upgrade and now things have changed. Who’s banging on our door?

Reaction Score
Also let's stop using the term handler. It's not a good look.
Some fan from Pitt misused the word handler on twitter. In this case, it was appropriately used in the correct context.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Usually the recruiting guys all fall into line behind one school this close to an announcement, so it's interesting to see reputable guys like Slater and Evans split. Evans is from Pittsburgh and, if you follow his Tuesday/Wednesday Q&A's, seemingly includes Pitt every week so I would think he has some insight into the program. Since it doesn't seem like we're a factor, hopefully he's right that it's GTown and not Pitt

Reaction Score
Its between Pitt and Georgetown . We are out. Its Precious or JUCO for last spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom