Purdue Post Game Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Purdue Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
How does a program win 2 straight NCAA titles and not a single game not in doubt with under 2 minutes left, and in reality, more than 2. Zero nail biters This team stands with the greatest of all time. And team is the right word. No egos.

Reaction Score
Edey was gassed in the first half. The game plan was perfect pick up smith in the backcourt make him work all the way up the floor, and make edey work for every single inch nothing easy, yeah he got his but his alone was never gonna be enough, he didn't have to work as hard as he had to tonight all yeah and it showed in his frustration and body language early in the second half.

Reaction Score
Screenshot 2024-04-09 000719.jpg

Actually insane. What a RUN!

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
Props for Samson from Draymomd Green:
Job Well Done 35! You did your job tonight. It was him that made Edey quit with about 19 mins to go in the 2nd half. There was a turnover and I saw Edey body language walking back. He was done. Now rewatch the game from that point on. #FreeGame

Reaction Score
In his defense, that team stinks outside of Edey. Smith is a pretty good PG but outside of that they're not good.

I was a little surprised that they run no action when Edey has a post touch. They just stand there and if there's a double he'll kick it out, but at least run some weakside action, etc.
Besides Edey’s acoring, their only highlight was the one handed put back slam by Heide. That was a hell of a play which had me belt out a big “woah”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom