Purdue fans are stuck in their little bubble... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Purdue fans are stuck in their little bubble...

Reaction Score
Interesting Purdue stat:

Purdue is currently the fifth-youngest team among power-conference teams in America in terms of D-I experience (1.36) according to KenPom.com. The Purdue freshman class is averaging 28.4 points per game (36.9 percent of scoring).

Reaction Score
God, I hope we face purdue and that big goon Edey in March. It’s so funny - little by little you ll see the whole country jumping on how good UConn is. Kinda cool knowing something before everyone else does. Wait till football ends in February and college hoops takes the spotlight. UConn will be getting great publicity- right now, too much going on in the sports world, - it’s coming. Lol

Big goon? He's a load and his improvement is really a good story. Are we that good that we no longer respect the other teams or give them credit?

Again sorry but we're spoiled brats. This is a Purdue team that is solid, and if making shots would give anyone problems. We have a long way to go.

The title of this thread is Purdue fans are stuck in their own little bubble. Mirror time for many here.

Reaction Score
Big goon? He's a load and his improvement is really a good story. Are we that good that we no longer respect the other teams or give them credit?

Again sorry but we're spoiled brats. This is a Purdue team that is solid, and if making shots would give anyone problems. We have a long way to go.

The title of this thread is Purdue fans are stuck in their own little bubble. Mirror time for many here.
Mau I have to agree and many here have this unbeatable invincible team notion about us this year. Geoergetown made tonight more than interesting at home. We have a very good team but Hurley will tell you now that we have plenty to work on.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Every fan base has some. Saying UConn has no bench disqualifies you from discussing college basketball

Enjoy the ride boys and girls, should be a fun one

Reaction Score
Mau I have to agree and many here have this unbeatable invincible team notion about us this year. Geoergetown made tonight more than interesting at home. We have a very good team but Hurley will tell you now that we have plenty to work on.
Yes but the scary thing is we arent even out of December and this team is among if not the best in this country. Hurleys teams in the last couple seasons didnt seem to improve much from Nov to March (at least it felt that way to me) so im hoping this isnt the best this team has to offer. I hope we see this team clean up where it lacks and get better as the season goes on which would make them really scary because theyre pretty good now.

Reaction Score
@UConnStats is there a stats platform that calculates average ppg from the bench? I quickly checked and couldn’t find any.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom