Purdue And Zach Edey | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Purdue And Zach Edey

Reaction Score
Horrible comeback by you. The 3 that took the lead he dribbled into the post he was in NO rush, was doubled down and delivered a strike to the guy McConnel was supposed to be guarding - that's called very good heads up basketball by a post man, they took the lead. How the hell do you even call that "hot potato" do you know anything about the game? Your spin is inaccurate and lame, period!
Sorry about that Mrs. Edey, I take it all back.

Yeesh.

Reaction Score
Purdue's last possession, down one, they threw it to him twice in the low post and twice he threw it back out immediately without even taking a look at the basket. He wanted no part of the last shot.

That's the player of the year?
That was terrible by him.

Reaction Score
As I posted in other threads, Adama has played him and dominated. He has improved but so has Adama. I know it will play out differently now, but Edey was good then too, and shared the center position with Lively. Adama 26pts, 12 rb, 7 steals against the 7'+ duo as I recall. (Adama also shot 2 three point attempts and went full court with a eurostep to convert a steal into points) (things people on the board seem to think he has only learned recently). Samson also played in that game good enough to be noted.
IIRC, UConn hasn't played Purdue since 2008. Not sure what game you're referencing.

Reaction Score
IIRC, UConn hasn't played Purdue since 2008. Not sure what game you're referencing.
AAU ball, pre-college. He also acknowledges that both players have developed a lot since those days.

Reaction Score
AAU ball, pre-college. He also acknowledges that both players have developed a lot since those days.
So, this would've been the summer before Sanogo's junior year in HS? And Samson was pre-sophomore?

Edey's a year ahead of Adama...for them to have played against each other in AAU ball it would've been Edey's pre-senior HS year. And he shared the floor that game with Lively, pre-Purdue? I must admit I didn't know that Sanogo had such a refined game after his HS sophomore year, euro-stepping, length of floor run-outs, hitting threes. I had thought he just started playing basketball before then.

Reaction Score
So, this would've been the summer before Sanogo's junior year in HS? And Samson was pre-sophomore?

Edey's a year ahead of Adama...for them to have played against each other in AAU ball it would've been Edey's pre-senior HS year. And he shared the floor that game with Lively, pre-Purdue? I must admit I didn't know that Sanogo had such a refined game after his HS sophomore year, euro-stepping, length of floor run-outs, hitting threes. I had thought he just started playing basketball before then.
High school basketball game. Sanogo's junior year, Adama was a beast as a junior. He reclassified and went to UConn after his junior season. Here is the game Ricker is talking about...

Reaction Score
Say what you will about Purdue - I am a fan of their coach Matt Painter. Here's what he said after the Rutgers game:

"We know what's coming. What Rutgers did tonight didn't shock us," Purdue coach Matt Painter said. "If we were going to war, we'd stop by New Jersey and pick them up."

That's class.

Reaction Score
High school basketball game. Sanogo's junior year, Adama was a beast as a junior. He reclassified and went to UConn after his junior season. Here is the game Ricker is talking about...

Thanks for sharing. Crazy to see a young Sanogo and Edey on the same court. Edey didn’t start, Sanogo did.

Not an AAU game, it was a high school game St Patrick’s vs IMG.

Reaction Score
Say what you will about Purdue - I am a fan of their coach Matt Painter. Here's what he said after the Rutgers game:

"We know what's coming. What Rutgers did tonight didn't shock us," Purdue coach Matt Painter said. "If we were going to war, we'd stop by New Jersey and pick them up."

That's class.
That's an all-time quote.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
The 'yard has a profanity filter that auto-changes some things. A....F... goes to Azzi Fudd. No conspiracy, but hilarious nonetheless.
Ah ok lol. Bc I’m pretty sure I wrote Edey is soooooo slow. Maybe I added something else? Idk

Reaction Score
Thanks for sharing. Crazy to see a young Sanogo and Edey on the same court. Edey didn’t start, Sanogo did.

Not an AAU game, it was a high school game St Patrick’s vs IMG.
Yes, I said it was a high school game. The Patrick School vs IMG. Ricker didn't say it was an AAU game.

I think the other poster threw you off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom