PSU Statue Thread | The Boneyard

PSU Statue Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Couldn't find the thread and maybe it was taken down but here's another reason why an outside source will be needed to enforce any punishment on the athletic program, specifically the football program at PSU.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...any-lions-students-protect-joe-paterno-statue

Now I know they did this in response to a plane that flew a banner saying to take the statue down but seriously, how can the students think protecting this is the right thing to do? In all honesty, I blame the school admins for not acting sooner and making it be the students who are trying to do something. If the school wants to protect the statue put it in the big museum they built at Beaver Stadium, but don't let the students continue to look like idiots by protecting a statue of a man who protected a pedophile.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Admins, I couldn't find it either. What happened?

Reaction Score
personally, while i find it annoying to have a lot of thread about the same general topic, i find these 75-90 page threads to be pretty overwhelming. i'd rather have 5-6 more focused threads of 5-8 pages each. sure they get redundant but i think it beats wading through hundreds of posts. i just thought i'd throw in my two cents

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
personally, while i find it annoying to have a lot of thread about the same general topic, i find these 75-90 page threads to be pretty overwhelming. i'd rather have 5-6 more focused threads of 5-8 pages each. sure they get redundant but i think it beats wading through hundreds of posts. i just thought i'd throw in my two cents

I agree Matt which is why I started this thread just to throw it out there. I'm to the point where I don't read the longer threads because it's usual back and forth between Carl and Upstater or something similar. More focused threads are better to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom