Providence | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Providence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I have no problem with Cooley going to Georgetown. I just think the league should have had him resign the last month since it was basically a done deal and he could of coached against Georgetown in the conference tournament.
PC didn't have any agency here, Chief?

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
The comments to this are special...

I particularly liked this one

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
D8C255FE-3D54-4596-8BA3-0A3DFB6EDF39.jpeg

I’m just reading between the lines here, but Providence fans seem upset.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I think you actually did just tell him.

It has a depth that I am struggling to put into words.

It’s like if you could somehow fill the Grand Canyon with a mix of naïveté and stupidity, you would begin to approach my feeling for the original post

Reaction Score
I have no problem with Cooley going to Georgetown. I just think the league should have had him resign the last month since it was basically a done deal and he could of coached against Georgetown in the conference tournament. I don’t blame him for wanting to coach his current team - he might have felt an obligation to his players to do so.

But someone, seeing the big picture from above, should have stepped in and ordered it.
It’s a slimy move. And you don’t have a problem with a coach giving up on his kids (family) before the season ends? Odd

Reaction Score
It’s a slimy move. And you don’t have a problem with a coach giving up on his kids (family) before the season ends? Odd
Read my full post, I said he should have resigned or been asked to resign a month before the season ended.

Reaction Score
I have no problem with Cooley going to Georgetown. I just think the league should have had him resign the last month since it was basically a done deal and he could of coached against Georgetown in the conference tournament. I don’t blame him for wanting to coach his current team - he might have felt an obligation to his players to do so.

But someone, seeing the big picture from above, should have stepped in and ordered it.
Ordered what? Him to outright admit he was in collusion with a conference competitor before and during the conference and NCAA tourney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom